Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolyk said:
Naw, was saying I'm not silver tongued by showing the extent of my skillz.. come on man, keep up :D

I try to keep up...
Been a long day is all.

Nice hat.
 
SexyCleric said:
I try to keep up...
Been a long day is all.

Nice hat.
Thanks.. I like the hat.. it's a fun hat.. goes with a few different costumes. Pirate the best of course.
 
tolyk said:
Thanks.. I like the hat.. it's a fun hat.. goes with a few different costumes. Pirate the best of course.


Costumes, eh?

I actually entered a costume contest at a local bar.
Spent a damn long time, and banged out a great zombie costume.
Even bite and tore the holes myself.

But, then again, how can one contest with Sexy Schoolgirl, Sexy Secretary, and Sexy Nurse? In a bar, no less!

Grr.
 
SexyCleric said:
Costumes, eh?

I actually entered a costume contest at a local bar.
Spent a damn long time, and banged out a great zombie costume.
Even bite and tore the holes myself.

But, then again, how can one contest with Sexy Schoolgirl, Sexy Secretary, and Sexy Nurse? In a bar, no less!

Grr.
*chuckle* Best costume at my contest was won by Freddy.. it was a really good mask, but he didn't deserve it.

I should've entered.. the women were definitely into my costume that night :p
 
tolyk said:
*chuckle* Best costume at my contest was won by Freddy.. it was a really good mask, but he didn't deserve it.

I should've entered.. the women were definitely into my costume that night :p


I am doing a dead bride this year. Nice "Y" incission piece, gratuitous clevage, rotted dead face, leaves woven into my wig, dirt and ripped everything...it's great!
 
lil_squirter said:
I am doing a dead bride this year. Nice "Y" incission piece, gratuitous clevage, rotted dead face, leaves woven into my wig, dirt and ripped everything...it's great!
My sis was a dead bride recently.. last year or the year before.. don't remember which.. But she had someone's old wedding dress and put spider webs, dirt and blood over the dress.. no cleavage... she doesn't exactly have cleavage..

your's sounds like it'll look much better... We gonna get pics? :)
 
tolyk said:
My sis was a dead bride recently.. last year or the year before.. don't remember which.. But she had someone's old wedding dress and put spider webs, dirt and blood over the dress.. no cleavage... she doesn't exactly have cleavage..

your's sounds like it'll look much better... We gonna get pics? :)


Of the costume or the cleavage?
 
EndCredits said:
um... I'd be fine with cleavage...

*whistles innocently*
Now, I didn't say I wouldn't be fine with it, just said I don't request 'em ;)
 
lil_squirter said:
LOL Might have some of those floating around somewhere.

Hah, you don't have to oblige me. But if you show me yours, I'll show you mine.





Costumes. Our costumes. Pervert.
 
lil_squirter said:
...gratuitous clevage...

Sounds like a great costume to me! :nana:

My community college had a halloween thing on Friday. Was fun to see a couple of the girls who usually hang out in the library dressed up as naughty nurses. Another one I got a kick out of was the Vampire Supergirl (she said she got "a little carried away" when making her costume).
 
Well, the trick or treating was rather lame for my area this year.. we got 20 kids come to our fully decorated haunted garage.. how much fun did I have eh.. *rolls eyes* This neighbourhood sucks.. it's a whole 3 blocks from my old neighbourhood, and it still sucks! :p
 
heh we got to scare the crap out of the kids on base it was fun full cammies boonie cover and cammie pain and got to sneak around the "haunted woods" and just scare them
 
Lovin_to_death said:
heh we got to scare the crap out of the kids on base it was fun full cammies boonie cover and cammie pain and got to sneak around the "haunted woods" and just scare them
We built a haunted theme in the garage with dark hanging cloth and a black light.. I was in a black costume and hid among the cloth.. The few kids we did get were really young, too young to scare.. and the teenagers we got, well.. Scared one of them. His girlfriend laughed her ass off at him afterwards, so it made up for the lame night :p
 
tolyk said:
We built a haunted theme in the garage with dark hanging cloth and a black light.. I was in a black costume and hid among the cloth.. The few kids we did get were really young, too young to scare.. and the teenagers we got, well.. Scared one of them. His girlfriend laughed her ass off at him afterwards, so it made up for the lame night :p
heh thats awsome wish we could do that around the barraks but they wont let us I wanted to make our deck a haunted one and mess with the watches all night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top