New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like a lot of fun. It's easy to let friendships float away and it takes work to stay connected. It's so great you decided to take the time and see her. Too often people say they don't have the time for friends or people and fail to realize that's a priority.

So what are you up to this evening?
 
That sounds like a lot of fun. It's easy to let friendships float away and it takes work to stay connected. It's so great you decided to take the time and see her. Too often people say they don't have the time for friends or people and fail to realize that's a priority.

So what are you up to this evening?

this evening I am chatting on lit... and playing diablo 3, LOL :eek:
 
Diablo 3 sounds very intense :) I'm not a big video game player so can't say I've played it or know what it's about.
 
Diablo 3 sounds very intense :) I'm not a big video game player so can't say I've played it or know what it's about.

it is something to do to pass the time... nice part is i can just stop playing at points and chat... intense? it can be when killing bosses and I am on the inferno level, but only as a medium. inferno is the top level, but then it has sub levels so i have to work my way up to the tippy top, lol

what are you doing this evening besides work and chatting here with me, lol
 
Ahh…I have a Wii and used to play games a lot more when I was younger. But I know that a Wii is not a respected gaming console by hard-core gamers. Plus, I mostly play sports games. I did enjoy playing Doom back in the day, though.

Just going to eat some dinner and continue working while watching some college football and NHL hockey.
 
Ahh…I have a Wii and used to play games a lot more when I was younger. But I know that a Wii is not a respected gaming console by hard-core gamers. Plus, I mostly play sports games. I did enjoy playing Doom back in the day, though.

Just going to eat some dinner and continue working while watching some college football and NHL hockey.

I like playing Wii, I like playing the bowling and I like whatever game I can play and beat my son! LOL
 
Haha - I used to play the bowling quite a bit. The controls are a little strange for traditional games because I want to use a game pad. Some of them have compatibility with gamepads but a lot of games force you to play with the motion.

How often do you beat him? :)
 
Haha - I used to play the bowling quite a bit. The controls are a little strange for traditional games because I want to use a game pad. Some of them have compatibility with gamepads but a lot of games force you to play with the motion.

How often do you beat him? :)

Depends on the game, but we haven't played in quite awhile... should have him set up the Wii tomorrow when he gets back from his dad's house! :)
 
No way! I wasn't bored! I should have told you I had to run out to get something to make dinner. I'm back now. I'm really enjoying speaking to you, Ms. Snow :)
 
Depends on the game, but we haven't played in quite awhile... should have him set up the Wii tomorrow when he gets back from his dad's house! :)

Are you still here? I hope I didn't offend you by not replying sooner.

You should totally have him set up the Wii and show him who dominates! :)
 
Are you still here? I hope I didn't offend you by not replying sooner.

You should totally have him set up the Wii and show him who dominates! :)

I am always here throughout the day, especially on weekends. Well, on weekend nights anyway, lol
 
LOL phew, thought I put you to sleep or your work was more interesting than me... which it probably is anyway, lol
Uh…that is impossible! Our conversation is incredibly interesting and I like chatting with you. What are your dinner plans?
 
I'm not a big movie buff, but I enjoy comedies and action movies. I can't even remember the last movie I saw...What about you?

I like comedy, action, drama, romance (after all i am female), sci-fi, fantasy,, most movies, lol...not a horror though
 
I like comedy, action, drama, romance (after all i am female), sci-fi, fantasy,, most movies, lol...not a horror though

I'm not a big horror movie fan either - I do like suspense movies, though. I like movies like "Paranormal Activity" and "Insidious". I don't consider those horror movies.

Do you have a favorite movie?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top