New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big horror movie fan either - I do like suspense movies, though. I like movies like "Paranormal Activity" and "Insidious". I don't consider those horror movies.

Do you have a favorite movie?

Not really a favorite, but two that I feel had a great message behind them.... one is Remember the Titans and the other one is The Blind Side! :)
 
Not really a favorite, but two that I feel had a great message behind them.... one is Remember the Titans and the other one is The Blind Side! :)
I liked "Remember the Titans" and I've never seen "The Blind Side". I haven't seen a lot of movies that the general public should be expected to see. :)

If I had to choose, I'd pick "The Big Lebowski" as my favorite movie. Ever see it?
 
I liked "Remember the Titans" and I've never seen "The Blind Side". I haven't seen a lot of movies that the general public should be expected to see. :)

If I had to choose, I'd pick "The Big Lebowski" as my favorite movie. Ever see it?

I have not, but I have heard it referenced a few times and I need to see it by the sounds of it! Have you ever seen either of the ones I said?
 
I have not, but I have heard it referenced a few times and I need to see it by the sounds of it! Have you ever seen either of the ones I said?

It is quite good…it's funny and smart at the same time. And very quoteable :)

I have seen "Remember the Titans", but not "The Blind Side." What was the last movie you saw?
 
It is quite good…it's funny and smart at the same time. And very quoteable :)

I have seen "Remember the Titans", but not "The Blind Side." What was the last movie you saw?

At the theater? The most recent Resident Evil movie (dont remember the title)

At home on dvd? Mulan 2, my son put it on last night, lol
 
At the theater? The most recent Resident Evil movie (dont remember the title)

At home on dvd? Mulan 2, my son put it on last night, lol
I haven't seen any of the Resident Evil movies, but Mila Jovovich is incredibly sexy! :)

I can't remember the last movie I saw in theaters. It might have been the last Batman movie - wow!
 
I haven't seen any of the Resident Evil movies, but Mila Jovovich is incredibly sexy! :)

I can't remember the last movie I saw in theaters. It might have been the last Batman movie - wow!

She is incredibly sexy... and her character, Alice, kicks ass!!!! She is awesome!!!
 
Oh no, not a system, they are over priced in that area... but i will buy a used/new game there and i will sell used games back to them! :)

well ya, but if your looking for old games they have to be backwards compatible for your system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top