ReaderErotica
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2005
- Posts
- 210
Great
just sent you one
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just popped in...The Blind Side is a great movie which I watched more than once.
Especially being a lifetime Ravens fan.
The real Michael Oher is a really cool guy and very down to earth.![]()
good morning breezy![]()
well, actually I have been a little busy...lol But time to get back in the saddle and reach my goal![]()
yep...to reach 100
seems so far away![]()

And a Good Morning Breezy , how you doing Lady ?
seems so far away![]()
......two...lol
lol keep going... wonder if you can get past 10, lol
looks like I need the help....2 what comes after 2...I know this one lol
You ought to be a school teacher.....![]()
Nah, have no patience and parents dont like it when you use sarcasm on their kids or on them, LOL![]()