New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing well Breezy ... Coffee is Great today and You ? Great AV BTW ... :rose:

I havent even made any coffee yet... thanks about the AV... may make hot apple cider instead of coffee, just seems like a good day for it and also dont want the cider to turn on me.
 
I havent even made any coffee yet... thanks about the AV... may make hot apple cider instead of coffee, just seems like a good day for it and also dont want the cider to turn on me.
If the cider turns on you, it will be what your paying good money for, You could marked Breezy's Hard Cider - A bit with a bite :D
 
My son took back his PS3 to play Black Ops... I think me playing Diablo 3 is much more important than him playing Black Ops!!!
 
Idea

My son took back his PS3 to play Black Ops... I think me playing Diablo 3 is much more important than him playing Black Ops!!!



I would flick off the breaker and tell Jim the power went off. He'll get bored then you can turn it back on and play diablo. Is that mean?
 
Okay, I have to share with all you who are decent people and read my thread.... I got a PM from a guy and he asked if the avatar was me, which I told him it wasn't. Not a clue how long ago this was but today he messages me and asks if i have any lingerie to which i responded with a polite "good bye"

He messaged me back with an "F U you old B" but he spelled out all the words!

His name on here you ask? It is bloUJo. He has 0 posts and has been a member since 2008. He obviously has not a clue on how to treat a woman otherwise he wouldn't be swearing to one when she was being very polite to him!

What a waste of air!
 
Okay, I have to share with all you who are decent people and read my thread.... I got a PM from a guy and he asked if the avatar was me, which I told him it wasn't. Not a clue how long ago this was but today he messages me and asks if i have any lingerie to which i responded with a polite "good bye"

He messaged me back with an "F U you old B" but he spelled out all the words!

His name on here you ask? It is bloUJo. He has 0 posts and has been a member since 2008. He obviously has not a clue on how to treat a woman otherwise he wouldn't be swearing to one when she was being very polite to him!

What a waste of air!


Sorry to hear that. Even though I just met you, I assure you he Doesn't deserve to know you
 
Last edited:
Okay, I have to share with all you who are decent people and read my thread.... I got a PM from a guy and he asked if the avatar was me, which I told him it wasn't. Not a clue how long ago this was but today he messages me and asks if i have any lingerie to which i responded with a polite "good bye"

He messaged me back with an "F U you old B" but he spelled out all the words!

His name on here you ask? It is bloUJo. He has 0 posts and has been a member since 2008. He obviously has not a clue on how to treat a woman otherwise he wouldn't be swearing to one when she was being very polite to him!

What a waste of air!
Sorry, about the A$$Whole, Maybe he will mistake a tube of Super Glue for his hand lotion.
 
Sorry, about the A$$Whole, Maybe he will mistake a tube of Super Glue for his hand lotion.

Or hemorrhoid cream as toothpaste! ;)

I mean he is an A-hole, so he should have hemorrhoid cream right?? Oh wait, he may not have toothpaste or a toothbrush!!
 
I've been on here for many years and there are some real assholes. But men and women. I have many blocked. Hugs. He blew it and missed out on knowing a very sweet woman.
 
May I remind you of what you said to me recently about people and how to deal with them.....


It still works! Just go and have a look, you'll see.

TID
 
Breezy snow

Sorry to hear about the butthead hope it doesnt spoil your enjoyment their are some really good people on here too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top