BreezySnow
calcare leviter
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2013
- Posts
- 11,586
yes but fodder throw them to the zombies so we can shoot them from a distance why waste perfectly safe spots?
Ahhh, okay, I get it, sorry, brain was sleeping! LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes but fodder throw them to the zombies so we can shoot them from a distance why waste perfectly safe spots?
Ahhh, okay, I get it, sorry, brain was sleeping! LOL
mmhmm or is it starting? *eyes you suspiciously*
I am not a zombie!!! Just a tired mom... I know it is hard to tell the difference at times! LOL
ahh spaniel explains the size, even though he is still a nice size!
Thanks Breezy, i took him over to play with a friends dog tonight, it was an hour walk there and back, he is a tired puppy, but if i dont do something like that he is a hyper dog lol
Though we think he got into something he threw up alot![]()
Do those glasses you gave me protect me fromthe zombies hate zombies![]()
Hi Galen... sorry he got sick! Tell people here I am not a zombie please??![]()
She is not a zombie, or I am one of her minions not sure which
Zombies dont have minions!
You could have made me a zombie tooyou could be the zombie queen
Good night everyone, see you tomorrow! Have a good night and clean up any mess you make!!!![]()
Zombies......
chucking up dogs.......
What next.......
People leaving drinks stains everywhere......
Morning Breezy.
Sounds like you had an 'interesting' evening last night.
Zombies......
chucking up dogs.......
What next.......
People leaving drinks stains everywhere......
Morning Breezy.
Sounds like you had an 'interesting' evening last night.
I was good i wiped up everything

Looks like this thread took on a life of its own last night. Morning Breezy.![]()