G
galen107
Guest
I'm not too sure she does seem to prefer men with Brains.![]()
Maybe she is necromancer turning us all into the undead...sorry couldn't resist breezy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm not too sure she does seem to prefer men with Brains.![]()

I'm not a brat, I thought I explained that to you before![]()
Very nice I'm above syracuse neat the thousand islands
You do know what happens to brats, right
That's it, Lrn and Galen are not allowed to be left unsupervised again!!! You are being brats!!! I am not a zombie or a necromancer!!!!
I am a brat and proud of it You do know what happens to brats, right
You forgot the simmered in beer.Lots of mustard and kraut?
Why were you up so late?Lol she got ya lrn! Good one Alyssa!![]()
mmm, you Beautiful are learning, distance only keeps it from happening.:caning: lol but not with a stick![]()
Morning Breezy....
Evening, beautiful, enjoying your yourself? My palm is twitching do you know why?