Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That I next week. I think it needed to be worked out on someone's ass cheek![]()
Good evening breezy x
Oh OK, I believe you![]()
evening
Doing good thanks ! Have you had a busy day ?
Why am I hearing sarcasm??
Hi Galen, how you doing today?
Yep, had to work today and it was very busy!
i am good breezy, did i see lrn wants to give out spankings![]()
nah just youI was bad last night
![]()
Sarcasm from me, no way.. Not sure how you came up with that.
Umm, Galen, just wondering what you did to think you earned a rare Breezy Spanking?nah just youI was bad last night
![]()
Umm, Galen, just wondering what you did to think you earned a rare Breezy Spanking?
Now I'm really wondering, must have even very, very bad.Maybe he is too scared to say it?![]()
Maybe he is too scared to say it?![]()
I guess that is better than in the magazines.
a young 55 year old here---and horny