New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, when looking up directions online it says it is about 4.5 hrs from me



i hope so!



This isnt Louisana!! But trust me, I have seen Deliverance! LOL


That's not too bad then.. You must not live far from me I reckon..don't forget to flash me on the way by!
 
LOL Okay, but will have the windows up and the heat on so I dont freeze!


Come on...it'll be better for me if the winder is down.:)

And don't forget!! I dont wanna have to chase your honkey ass down for it!!


have a safe trip..
 
now i work at 6am tomorrow :) I can't afford any time off.....a barely scrape by as is :(

I know exactly what ya mean! This being "let go" thing sucks... gonna have to be aggressively looking next week since I am not gonna get much going this week.
 
I know exactly what ya mean! This being "let go" thing sucks... gonna have to be aggressively looking next week since I am not gonna get much going this week.

I have an interview on thursday with a work at home job, which i am about 99% sure i will get so things should ease up soon at least for me
 
I have an interview on thursday with a work at home job, which i am about 99% sure i will get so things should ease up soon at least for me

OMG, I would LOVE a work at home job!!! Then I wouldnt have to deal with driving in this snow!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top