New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night everyone! See you in the morning with the shovel lovetopleasewomen. LOL
 
Nah, just a standard snow shovel is fine... make sure it is strong because this is a wet snow!

Nice work on the vets sig breezy, I have family serving in 'stan and it means a lot. I'm from uk but in US on business and wearing a poppy, which today particularly triggered numerous nice chats.
 
Nice work on the vets sig breezy, I have family serving in 'stan and it means a lot. I'm from uk but in US on business and wearing a poppy, which today particularly triggered numerous nice chats.

Well thanks to your family! As for the sig thanks, wanted to say thanks to them each time i posted yesterday!
 
Well, have about three inches of snow on the ground, dog loves it! Me, not so much!
 
Okay, tomorrow I get to have the fun task of driving to WV... a 5 hr drive... to pick up my mother and her friend because the friend's car broke down and they wont be able to fix it for 3-4 days!! :eek:
 
Okay, tomorrow I get to have the fun task of driving to WV... a 5 hr drive... to pick up my mother and her friend because the friend's car broke down and they wont be able to fix it for 3-4 days!! :eek:


I lived in WV for a few years before moving up to Pittsburgh...where ya heading there?
 
I lived in WV for a few years before moving up to Pittsburgh...where ya heading there?

Sutton?? I think that is the name of the town where they are stranded, LOL... why dont you drive down and get them and I will drive to Pittsburgh and meet you all there! :D
 
Sutton?? I think that is the name of the town where they are stranded, LOL... why dont you drive down and get them and I will drive to Pittsburgh and meet you all there! :D

That's not a bad drive at all..it's right off 79.. you missed the color change, it's beautiful down there..


So they're gonna hang out while we spend a couple of days in a jacuzzi suite so you can thank me properly?

:devil:;)
 
That's not a bad drive at all..it's right off 79.. you missed the color change, it's beautiful down there..


So they're gonna hang out while we spend a couple of days in a jacuzzi suite so you can thank me properly?

:devil:;)

The whole point of me going down there is so they dont have to spend a couple days down there
 
The whole point of me going down there is so they dont have to spend a couple days down there

Yeah, but they'd be spending it in Pittsburgh....which is exponentially better. :)


There are mechanics in Sutton...seems strange they couldn't get their vehicle fixed..Why don't they rent a car? There is an Enterprise in Sutton
 
Yeah, but they'd be spending it in Pittsburgh....which is exponentially better. :)


There are mechanics in Sutton...seems strange they couldn't get their vehicle fixed..Why don't they rent a car? There is an Enterprise in Sutton

The part is for a Hyundai.
 
The part is for a Hyundai.

Gotcha...well good luck darlin and Sutton is 3 hours from here, so I'd plan for it to take a lot longer than 5 hours.

Make you have plenty of gas in WV...there are lots of "way out in the middle of nowhere" places you wouldn't wanna break down in.:)
 
Gotcha...well good luck darlin and Sutton is 3 hours from here, so I'd plan for it to take a lot longer than 5 hours.

Make you have plenty of gas in WV...there are lots of "way out in the middle of nowhere" places you wouldn't wanna break down in.:)

UGH!!!! :(
 

I'm not helpin, huh?

There's just long stretches of highway where there is nothing.. I wouldn't drive at night either...Be thankful you don't have to go to some parts of WV...it's like going to another planet!

It is all highway tho...so you got that.:)
 
I'm not helpin, huh?

There's just long stretches of highway where there is nothing.. I wouldn't drive at night either...Be thankful you don't have to go to some parts of WV...it's like going to another planet!

It is all highway tho...so you got that.:)

Okay, when looking up directions online it says it is about 4.5 hrs from me

At least the roads should be clear.

i hope so!

If you hear Banjos playing don't stop

This isnt Louisana!! But trust me, I have seen Deliverance! LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top