BreezySnow
calcare leviter
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2013
- Posts
- 11,586
I agree
*hugs* I got your back
Just watched "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" with my son... it is kind of a sad movie if you really think about it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I agree
*hugs* I got your back
Just watched "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" with my son... it is kind of a sad movie if you really think about it.![]()
I just watched the good wife....huge crush on Julianna marguiles lol now watching castle
ION Television. I like that show too.Watching Criminal Minds
ION Television. I like that show too.
ah. then we're watching different episodesI am watching it on cbs.com, lol
ah. then we're watching different episodes![]()
They are intense. Can you watch episodes anytime?Yeah, I am watching the ones from this season, missed the first 4 episodes though![]()
They are intense. Can you watch episodes anytime?
could be a late night then.They have them back about four episodes.
could be a late night then.![]()
or go sleigh riding, snowmobiling, snowball fights.......God I love the snow. wish I was there.Possibly, especially since I dont have to work in the morning! And it is snowing pretty bad right now, so not even sure I will make it down to the temp agencies tomorrow! Good day to stay home and fill out some online applications maybe!
or go sleigh riding, snowmobiling, snowball fights.......God I love the snow. wish I was there.![]()
I would. I love the snow. and then cuddle up in a huge comforter with some hot chocolate!Well at least if you were here it would be more bearable cause it sounds like you would make the snow fun!
I would. I love the snow. and then cuddle up in a huge comforter with some hot chocolate!![]()
walk the dog?!?!?! are you kidding? I'd let it loose and toss snowballs at it.Well then I would even let you walk the dog! LOL

walk the dog?!?!?! are you kidding? I'd let it loose and toss snowballs at it.![]()
dogs need that run and that freedom. I'd let them go. They'll always find their way home. That's my philosophy anyway.Mine likes to run at times so has to be on the leash if outside.... she will be good 75% of the time, but that other 25% she is running after cars or whatever she gets a smell of.
dogs need that run and that freedom. I'd let them go. They'll always find their way home. That's my philosophy anyway.
I'll walk with you.Okay, you cant walk the dog, I will do that, dont want her getting hit by a car!![]()
I'll walk with you.![]()