New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sue!

sueanninct said:


I'm sure you want more than that!:p


heehee I know Jaded wants more......that's the icing
on the cake, you see ;)

Hope you feel better real soon, hun!!! *hugs*

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Re: Ohhhhhh Pseudo.....

tigerjen said:



Mmmmmmmmmm hey you sweetie.....:kiss: Never hide
from me.........:kiss: How are you?

:rose:
tigerjen

Now that you're here...feeling *much* better. :)

Good thing I'm sitting down and wearing sweatpants too. :p
 
Ridemcowgirl said:


We can start a thread for you where the rules are you have to speak in one word per post?....:D Should get ya to 1000 in no time!:rose:

I wouldn't have the patience for something like that.:confused:
 
Pseudomoniker said:



Ohhh... Environmental Earth Sciences?? You just totally piqued my interest. That was the gist of my major in both undergrad. and grad. school. Any particular aspect of interest??

Are you going to start using big words that I can't understand again?
 
RidemCowGirl.............

Seriously that is great and you should be very proud of yourself. At least you're headed off in a direction that you can find rewards in and thats very important. It nice at the end of the day to feel proud of yourself...........:D :D :D


Jaded1, CT:devil:

PS. When you get tired and depressed I'll be your cheering section....;)
 
Pseudomoniker said:



Ohhh... Environmental Earth Sciences?? You just totally piqued my interest. That was the gist of my major in both undergrad. and grad. school. Any particular aspect of interest??

I wanna go for Meteorology. I'm cared shitless of thunderstorms, which probably isn't to my benefit - but I guess I'l get over them! I'll have to. Something about weather just fascinates me and turns me on. :confused:
 
Re: Angel..............

Jaded1 said:
Always good to see you my NJ friend..........:D :D :D

You know you don't have to miss us:
*** THE GREAT NEW ENGLAND COOK OUT IS CUM'N AT YA ON OCTOBER 6TH, 2002! ***

Sorry, I can't help doing that. The is always a open chair at my table for you!.

Jaded1, CT:devil:

I know honey......just wish I could make it.......I will be in Rhode Island then..We will see.:(
 
Pseudo has a nice surprise

Pseudomoniker said:


Now that you're here...feeling *much* better. :)

Good thing I'm sitting down and wearing sweatpants
too. :p



Mmmmmmmm I bet you have a nice surprise underneath
those sweatpants...........:devil: ;)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Naughty n Nice said:
Whatever, someone's demands were answered. I guess I'll be seeing you guys around. Good night.

Good night. Hope you sleep well, and thanks again for the chats earlier.:rose:
 
Wow.................

We seem to have this thread hop'n tonight.......:D :D :D

Glad to see my friends here..............;)

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Big word of the day : antidisestablishmentarianism (it's a real one)

I try not to let the stress of college get me down too much, but if something gets to me, I'll be sure to let the world know!
:catroar:
 
Cowgirl

Ridemcowgirl said:


I wanna go for Meteorology. I'm cared shitless of thunderstorms, which probably isn't to my benefit - but I guess I'l get over them! I'll have to. Something about weather just fascinates me and turns me on. :confused:


I'm not a fan of thunderstorms either!

How bout this: During the summers, it can rain from
midnight til 6am, then be nice and sunny all day without
any humidity? :)

:rose:
tigerjen

Meteorology sounds like a good field to get into......I wish
you best of luck! *hug* :)
 
Re: Wow.................

Jaded1 said:
We seem to have this thread hop'n tonight.......:D :D :D

Glad to see my friends here..............;)

Jaded1, CT:devil:



And surrounded by good friends!!!!!

Hugs and kisses all 'round!!!!! :)

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Sueann.............

Good night cutie......:) Hope you're feeling better tomorrow. If you wanna crawl in my bed you can. I'll be in to snuggle up with you in a little while...........:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT
 
sueanninct said:


Good night. Hope you sleep well, and thanks again for the chats earlier.:rose:

Thank YOU Sue. YOU have a good night too. Make sure you get plenty of sleep tonight. :rose:
 
Re: Cowgirl

tigerjen said:



I'm not a fan of thunderstorms either!

How bout this: During the summers, it can rain from
midnight til 6am, then be nice and sunny all day without
any humidity? :)

:rose:
tigerjen

Meteorology sounds like a good field to get into......I wish
you best of luck! *hug* :)

I 100% agree with the rain only at certain times....if I ever get really good and learn how to change weather, I'll do that first!
Thanks for the hug! *hug* back. It's so nice to have such awesome people on the board!
 
RidemCowGirl...........

THAT REALLY IS GREAT WE WILL FINALLY GET A WEATHER PERSON THAT CAN TELL THE WEATHER!

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Re: RidemCowGirl...........

Jaded1 said:
THAT REALLY IS GREAT WE WILL FINALLY GET A WEATHER PERSON THAT CAN TELL THE WEATHER!

Jaded1, CT:devil:

I guess the only thing that sucks about being a weather person is that if it rains on someone's eventful day, they'll wanna kick my ass;)
 
Ridemcowgirl said:


I 100% agree with the rain only at certain times....if I ever
get really good and learn how to change weather, I'll do
that first!
Thanks for the hug! *hug* back. It's so nice to have such
awesome people on the board!



Why thank you, Cowgirl!! :) That's what we are here
for........we got some awesome people goin' on 'round
here!

:rose:
tigerjen

Anytime for the hugs!!! :)
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
Goodnight Naughty - hope things are better tomorrow. Feel free to yap with me anytime!

Thanks sweetie, you have a good night too. As far as yapping with you anytime,,,,,i have a funny feeling that you won't want me to soon enough.

Something stinks in here and it's going around
 
sueanninct said:


Are you going to start using big words that I can't understand again?

If I do and tell you they are sweet words of love, will they get you into bed? :)

At least I'm not talking in French!

Mais la langue de l'amour c'est tres belle comme tes yeux. *lol*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top