New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
RidemCowGirl...........

Trust me you'll never be as wrong as the weather people on the different stations now............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Ahhhhhhhhh French!!!

Pseudomoniker said:


If I do and tell you they are sweet words of love, will they get you into bed? :)

At least I'm not talking in French!

Mais la langue de l'amour c'est tres belle comme
tes yeux. *lol*



Mmmmmmmmmmm please translate, dahhhhhhhling!!

:kiss:

:rose:
tigerjen
 
But the language of love it is very beautiful... help me out with this....I know I've probably got alot wrong..
 
Ridemcowgirl said:


I wanna go for Meteorology. I'm cared shitless of thunderstorms, which probably isn't to my benefit - but I guess I'l get over them! I'll have to. Something about weather just fascinates me and turns me on. :confused:

I had a class on meteorology. It was fairly interesting and I was going to have the professor give me a recommendation for a job, except the school fired him. Therefore, they get nary a penny from me. :) The most amusing little tidbit I picked up from that class: the horse latitudes are named that way because way back when, when ships got stuck crossing the atlantic, they tossed their horses overboard to lighten the ship. Enjoy the trivia.

And I don't think it's all that uncommon for some people to be aroused by rain and weather. After all, you're 75% water too. :)
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
But the language of love it is very beautiful... help me out with this....I know I've probably got alot wrong..


very good....

"But the language of love is very beautiful, like your eyes."
 
Hey, Buddy............

Don't mean to be ignoring you. However with all these beautiful women around....:D What am I talking about you seem to be enjoying yourself too...........:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Soooooo sweet!!!

Pseudomoniker said:



very good....

"But the language of love is very beautiful, like your eyes."


I think I'm going to faint....so romantic and sweet!!! :kiss:
 
Pseudomoniker said:

The most amusing little tidbit I picked up from that class: the horse latitudes are named that way because way back when, when ships got stuck crossing the atlantic, they tossed their horses overboard to lighten the ship. Enjoy the trivia.


That is really cool! I'm such a nerd!
Hehe withthe way I love horses, I would be in class goin off on everyone about how wrong that is!
 
Pseudomoniker said:
This place is indeed hopping tonite!

I can barely keep up with all the posts. So bare with me! ;)


Likewise here!!! Its' been nuts here tonite! :D
 
Re: RidemCowGirl...........

Jaded1 said:
Trust me you'll never be as wrong as the weather people on the different stations now............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

We definitely need more female meteorologists. After all, women, much like the New England weather, are quite mercurial, so they are obviously the better suited of the two genders!
 
RidemCowGirl..........

Believe me I'm not trying to force you into anything...:)

I am having a gathering on October 6th of the Lit people here on the New England thread. It's a lot of fun to meet the people you chat with on the thread face to face. Ma_guy is going to be here along with many others. Something you may wanna think about........:D :D :D

We would love to me you..........:)

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:


That is really cool! I'm such a nerd!
Hehe withthe way I love horses, I would be in class goin off on everyone about how wrong that is!

You, and everyone in Lit., would have enjoyed my philosophy class more. We once spent an entire week discussing how Odysseus' travels were a metaphor for a wandering sperm. :)
 
TJ..............

WATCH OUT THERES A BARE WITH YOU...................... :D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
From what i can see, most people would rather see boobs at 5 o'clock in the morning anyways, rather than a male meteorologist.
 
Wow, the NE thread is really hopping tonight.
Now where is that on-line threesome so some of us can pull up a chair and watch the action while making a video ? ;-)
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
From what i can see, most people would rather see boobs at 5 o'clock in the morning anyways, rather than a male meteorologist.

Only 5 AM? Oops, I guess I'm just a freak of nature wanting to see them 24/7. :)

And there's always www.nakednews.com for that.

But it would be most amusing to see a topless female meteorologist try to hand gesture on the weather map while saying, "And there's a *huge* storm front gathering up top here..."
 
Thanks for the invite, but my weekends are pretty much always taken up since it's the only time i get with the bf and I do my horse showing on them. Buuuuuut i anything changes I will definately see what i can do!

I can see how the Odyssey can be realted to traveling sperm. Is Ithaca the egg?
 
RiremCowGirl..............

Sorry, I didn't realize there was a designated time to stare at boobs...:( I pretty much enjoy them all day long.....:D :D :D

GOD, I didn't know that your limited to a designated time.....:confused:

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
GRIFF!!!

griffon said:
Wow, the NE thread is really hopping tonight.
Now where is that on-line threesome so some of us
can pull up a chair and watch the action while making
a video ? ;-)


Ohohhhhh Griff wish I had time for a 3some but I have
to get ready to go to work very shortly.......... ;) :devil:

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top