New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pseudomoniker said:


But it would be most amusing to see a topless female meteorologist try to hand gesture on the weather map while saying, "And there's a *huge* storm front gathering up top here..."

Maybe I shoud invent "PorNews" filled with sexual ineuendos about everything.
"Ohh the Northeast is soooo hot and wet...Mmmmm. Looks like showers are going to be bursting in to the region uncontrollably.."
 
Well Jaded, it appears that you got what you demanded. Noone is talking to me. Even though I gave you a warm hello yesterday. I hope you're proud of yourself. *shaking head* This reminds me of high schoolers. Absolutely unbelievable. Anyway, point taken. Good riddance. TJ, I really thought you were better then this.
 
Hey, Griff..................

Nice seeing ya...:D You can hop in and get your feet wet anytime.....:) :) :)

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Ridemcowgirl said:


Maybe I shoud invent "PorNews" filled with sexual ineuendos about everything.
"Ohh the Northeast is soooo hot and wet...Mmmmm. Looks like showers are going to be bursting in to the region uncontrollably.."

DO IT! DO IT!! DO IT!!! :)
 
Re: RiremCowGirl..............

Jaded1 said:
Sorry, I didn't realize there was a designated time to stare at boobs...:( I pretty much enjoy them all day long.....:D :D :D

GOD, I didn't know that your limited to a designated time.....:confused:

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Well it's gotta be 5 AM in *some* timezone, right? :D
 
RidemCowGirl.............

Mmmmm, Baby if you promise to do the weather like THAT I'll quite my job and stay home to watch the weather channel.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Cowgirl

Ridemcowgirl said:


Maybe I shoud invent "PorNews" filled with sexual
ineuendos about everything.
"Ohh the Northeast is soooo hot and wet...Mmmmm. Looks
like showers are going to be bursting in to the region
uncontrollably.."


Heeehee get me on the bandwagon there.........you talk
about the weather, and I"ll talk about cooking and food!

:D

:rose:
tigerjen
 
Well ladys you can count me in.......

SOMEBODY has to stand there and stare at the boobs.....:D :D :D

Jdaed1, CT:devil:
 
Pseudo / Griffon..............

Need a hand getting up off the floor.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Re: Well ladys you can count me in.......

Jaded1 said:
SOMEBODY has to stand there and stare at the boobs.....:D :D :D

Jdaed1, CT:devil:



Why am I not surprised???? :D

*flashing my bra like I did at the July cookout!!!* :D

:devil:
 
So we have Weather, Cooking...and Jaded seems like he wants to be the cameraman or photographer. We need some anchors and stuff and we'll be all set.
 
Re: Pseudo / Griffon..............

Jaded1 said:
Need a hand getting up off the floor.............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Umm...I'll take the hand that *hasn't* been "preoccupied" recently. ;-)
 
Ridemcowgirl said:
So we have Weather, Cooking...and Jaded seems like
he wants to be the cameraman or photographer. We need
some anchors and stuff and we'll be all set.


Mmmmmmmmm Pseudo could be an anchor ;)
 
I have to go get ready for overnite shift at work

I wish you all guys n'' gals a good night and sweet dreams!

:heart:
tigerjen


Be good.......or be bad ;)
 
Well................

Does that mean I get to shout out Lights, Camera, Action!

GOD, I love the word ACTION..............:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
tigerjen said:



Mmmmmmmmm Pseudo could be an anchor ;)


Aw drat... and here I was hoping to be a cameraman too... what with my photography hobby and all.

But as far as nifty titles go, I wouldn't mind being the "Key grip" either. :)
 
We could be millionaires! Have our own t-shirts and mouse pads and vibrators withthe PorNews logo on em.

BTW, Kelly just won American Idol.
 
Re: I have to go get ready for overnite shift at work

tigerjen said:
I wish you all guys n'' gals a good night and sweet dreams!

:heart:
tigerjen


Be good.......or be bad ;)

Nighty nite sweetie. Hope my pic helps the night go by a little faster. :)
 
Mmmmm...........

As long as I'm bad I'm really really good.............:devil: :devil: :devil:

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top