New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
medievalman68 said:
Have a good weekend and have lots of fun. Im going camping this weekend which is a primer for 3 week from now when I go camping In PA with 10,000 of my closest friends :) :nana:

Is this a Scouting camp, or a military reserve camp, or ... I don't know, Gettysburg re-enactment?
 
medievalman68 said:
Have a good weekend and have lots of fun. Im going camping this weekend which is a primer for 3 week from now when I go camping In PA with 10,000 of my closest friends :) :nana:

10,000 of your closest friends? and how do you know them all? :D
have fun this weekend!
 
USAGOLD said:
I have relatives in the Rockland area of Maine
No kidding.. mine are in Spruce Head... typically visit right around the time of the Rockland Lobsta Festival in August...

Btw.. saw from an earlier post that you were not having a good day when we chatted the other day.. I am sorry to hear that... PM if you would like to talk about it.
 
RainDove25 said:
Good Afternoon all.. So glad its thursday.. My friday really since i dont work tomorrow. I leave tomorrow to go to Eastover.. anyone ever been? Its in MA??
Not sure about Eastover, but have been to many places in the greater Boston area as I lived in Hopkinton for a couple years just recently.

Hope your visit to Eastover is great...
 
TheLadyOfShalott said:
I've never really had to opportunity to explore the mountains in VT... but I know the white mountains quite well... especially around Pinkham and Franconia Notches. :)
Yes, the mountains around Pinkham and Franconia Notch are incredible....remember hiking up Canon Mountain years ago..very beautiful!
 
good morning fellow New Englanders! Happy TGIF!
I have a busy day ahead so will be back later on.....enjoy the day! :cool:
 
hottonguevt said:
No kidding.. mine are in Spruce Head... typically visit right around the time of the Rockland Lobsta Festival in August...

Btw.. saw from an earlier post that you were not having a good day when we chatted the other day.. I am sorry to hear that... PM if you would like to talk about it.

My Aunt and I would love to go and see my Great Aunt but we cant cause of my car and plus that green stuff called Money
 
good evening fellow New Englanders! looks like a very slow nite so
have a good nite y'all!
 
I am planning on being in Maine the first week of August...perhaps you and your Aunt would like a ride up that way?
USAGOLD said:
My Aunt and I would love to go and see my Great Aunt but we cant cause of my car and plus that green stuff called Money
 
hottonguevt said:
I am planning on being in Maine the first week of August...perhaps you and your Aunt would like a ride up that way?

I will have to talk it over with Her and if we do go with you i can help with the driving if you like
 
USAGOLD said:
I will have to talk it over with Her and if we do go with you i can help with the driving if you like
Yes, your help with the driving would be great! How are you doing today?
 
tigerjen said:
good afternoon fellow New Englanders!! Great day outside today, enjoy!

:nana:

Good Afternoon...beautiful day here in Vermont.. and eager to enjoy it as it is supposed to rain tomorrow! :nana:
 
hottonguevt said:
Yes, your help with the driving would be great! How are you doing today?

The day is not over yet Hot i am sending you a Private Message.
 
hottonguevt said:
Good Afternoon...beautiful day here in Vermont.. and eager to enjoy it as it is supposed to rain tomorrow! :nana:

i don't about rain for where I am in CT but its supposed to be a bit more
humid for Sunday.......yuk!!!

Off to bed I must go....just finished cleaning up after my party.....
 
tigerjen said:
i don't about rain for where I am in CT but its supposed to be a bit more
humid for Sunday.......yuk!!!

Off to bed I must go....just finished cleaning up after my party.....
Wow.. you had a party and I wasn't invited!? Hummphhhh.. how did it go? :kiss:
 
Maine is great, especially in the fall after the buggy season and it is cool enough to hike. There are some fantastic views.

As far as I am concerned Lobster Rolls are great either way!

Eastover is an absolute blast! Everytime I went I met new people and just had great time. It is a agiant party! :nana:


RainDove25 said:
Good Afternoon all.. So glad its thursday.. My friday really since i dont work tomorrow. I leave tomorrow to go to Eastover.. anyone ever been? Its in MA??
 
hottonguevt said:
Wow.. you had a party and I wasn't invited!? Hummphhhh.. how did it go? :kiss:

hi there! my party went very well last nite.....a good time was
had by one and all! :)

if I knew you a lot better maybe you'd be on the guest list ;)
 
Rassitter said:
Maine is great, especially in the fall after the buggy season and it is cool enough to hike. There are some fantastic views.

As far as I am concerned Lobster Rolls are great either way!

Eastover is an absolute blast! Everytime I went I met new people and just had great time. It is a agiant party! :nana:


Those two times I"ve been to Maine (Old Orchard Beach) during the
summer I prefer being on the beach to hiking any day! :cool:

Yum yum yum lobster roll w/ butta....haven't had one yet this summer....
 
tigerjen said:
hi there! my party went very well last nite.....a good time was
had by one and all! :)

if I knew you a lot better maybe you'd be on the guest list ;)

Guess we need to get to know each other better so that I won't miss another party.. I am sure you are a gracious hostess!
 
hottonguevt said:
Guess we need to get to know each other better so that I won't miss another party.. I am sure you are a gracious hostess!

sounds peachy! :cool:

I know I'm a gracious hostess....something I learned from my mother :)
Even though last nite was on the casual side, I wanted to be sure
things were 'just so'......its all about making a good impression, making
sure there's plenty of food and drink (it was BYOB last nite though I
provided soda and ice), and enjoying everyone's company :)
 
tigerjen said:
sounds peachy! :cool:

I know I'm a gracious hostess....something I learned from my mother :)
Even though last nite was on the casual side, I wanted to be sure
things were 'just so'......its all about making a good impression, making
sure there's plenty of food and drink (it was BYOB last nite though I
provided soda and ice), and enjoying everyone's company :)

Man TJ you could have said something i would have found a way Down LOL a party would have taken my mind off of things
 
USAGOLD said:
Man TJ you could have said something i would have found a way Down LOL a party would have taken my mind off of things

Awwwwwwww Goldie......some other time I'm sure! :)
It's a long drive down to CT though unless you carpooled w/ Shagly,
but he wasn't there either last nite.....
 
tigerjen said:
Awwwwwwww Goldie......some other time I'm sure! :)
It's a long drive down to CT though unless you carpooled w/ Shagly,
but he wasn't there either last nite.....

Some other time maybe
 
Not me, and it doesn't have to be a serious hike, some places you can park your car, take a fifteen minute walk through the woods and come out on a beautifull cliff with fantastic views of the lakes below. You can actually look down and see the hawks circling beneath you. It can be breathtaking. :)

Then again.....that boardwalk can be fun too! :nana:

tigerjen said:
Those two times I"ve been to Maine (Old Orchard Beach) during the
summer I prefer being on the beach to hiking any day! :cool:

Yum yum yum lobster roll w/ butta....haven't had one yet this summer....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top