New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening......thank goodness this afternoon was good sleeping weather...
yes I am back on the overnite shift tonite....first time since before my
vacation from work......ugggggghhhhhh......

have a good nite y'all!
 
RainDove25 said:
One more day closer to the weekend... This week is flying by thank goodness.

I agree!!! It is flying like the wind! :cool:

It is SO HUMID out now.....yukkkkkky!!!!
 
good afternoon fellow New Englanders! what a difference from last nite
with the weather! It was like South Beach in Miami last nite w/ the steamy
humidity and today its super breezy and no humidity! Amazing!!!
 
If its Dunkins then French Vanilla.. But if its at home stuff or small breakfast places... Just the regular will do fine. but I like Skim milk and Sweet & Low.. :)

tigerjen said:
do you like flavored coffee or are you a basic coffee kind of gal? :D
 
RainDove25 said:
If its Dunkins then French Vanilla.. But if its at home stuff or small breakfast places... Just the regular will do fine. but I like Skim milk and Sweet & Low.. :)

ahhhhhhhh love DD's French Vanilla iced coffee.....I also love their Coffee
Coolattas too, any time of year!!!

If its at home or the diner, regular 'high test' w/ skim milk n' Splenda (I
used to use Sweet n' Low or Equal, no more).......

If at a good Italian restaurant....gotta have a cappuccino!
 
mattdchef said:
oh the fun never ceases tj!!
lawn mowing and gutter cleaning!!!
wooooo hooooooooo

I'm sure its good money you're earning though especially this
time of year! :cool:
 
tigerjen said:
I'm sure its good money you're earning though especially this
time of year! :cool:
oh i wish!
its on my own home...
just helps with the nagging...and that is worth its weight in gold
 
mattdchef said:
oh i wish!
its on my own home...
just helps with the nagging...and that is worth its weight in gold

ohok.....I understand now.....who's nagging you to do all this?
 
mattdchef said:
wife...ingrate that she is
not bitter about it or anything

I hear you there......but lawn upkeep and such is
important to having a beautiful home/property :)
 
tigerjen said:
You too! This weekend is supposed to be great weatherwise! :cool:


Hi TJ,

Long time no speak :)
My neice just got a job very much like yours. I don't know all the details yet, but it's in a home with 4 residents (all women), and she has to start nights. That part is OK, as her husband works days for the P.O. and she has 2 small kids.

Enjoy it, lower humidity and all. Well, as much as you have time to, anyways.......
 
IFish said:
Hi TJ,

Long time no speak :)
My neice just got a job very much like yours. I don't know all the details yet, but it's in a home with 4 residents (all women), and she has to start nights. That part is OK, as her husband works days for the P.O. and she has 2 small kids.

Enjoy it, lower humidity and all. Well, as much as you have time to, anyways.......


Hey hey Mr. Fish!!!! What's happenin'??? Long time no see, and
welcome back!! :D
This weekend the weather is supposed to be pretty darn good....I'm
definitely enjoying it, esp. after this week's wacko weather! Thank god
the week of 7/8-7/14 was GREAT weatherwise as that time I was on
vacation from work...hehehhe......

Oh? Your niece is working in the human services field? Very cool! :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top