New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rassitter said:
Not me, and it doesn't have to be a serious hike, some places you can park your car, take a fifteen minute walk through the woods and come out on a beautifull cliff with fantastic views of the lakes below. You can actually look down and see the hawks circling beneath you. It can be breathtaking. :)

Then again.....that boardwalk can be fun too! :nana:


Oh yeah the boardwalk there is awesome.....good walking there, and
just seeing the sights and the arcade (pinball!!!)!
 
A medieval society type thing. People get dresses up and fight, shoot, sing, dance, drink etc :devil: . Its a real good time. I simply love it.

NorthernPA4U said:
Is this a Scouting camp, or a military reserve camp, or ... I don't know, Gettysburg re-enactment?
 
Well thats the joke I know alot of htem certainly not all 10,000 but everyone is usually friendly and helpful. Its like one big family reunion most times :p

tigerjen said:
10,000 of your closest friends? and how do you know them all? :D
have fun this weekend!
 
That sounds fun.. I love going to King Richards Fair every year.. and its kind of like a dress up thing.

medievalman68 said:
A medieval society type thing. People get dresses up and fight, shoot, sing, dance, drink etc :devil: . Its a real good time. I simply love it.
 
medievalman68 said:
Well thats the joke I know alot of htem certainly not all 10,000 but everyone is usually friendly and helpful. Its like one big family reunion most times :p

very cool though!!! :nana:
 
good afternoon fellow New Englanders!!! its cloudy/overcast here and
quite humid.......looks like some rain/storm will be moving in later.......
 
I've been to Carver many times. Ya we all get dressed up and there is nothing better than seeing a ton of women with pushed up cleavage or scantily clad :). Its alot like King Dicks faire except on a much larger, grander scale. The fighting is not scripted and its more like watching (or my case being in )braveheart live :). The merchants row is 10 times bigger than King Dicks and the selections is far better. You have a cross section of all life style types. We have a fairly modest, family camp but but they have camps that host pantless party, Virgin party by the church of debotchery etc, etc.
Saying goes you cant get laid at Pennsic you cant get laid anywhere :)


RainDove25 said:
That sounds fun.. I love going to King Richards Fair every year.. and its kind of like a dress up thing.
 
good morning/afternoon fellow New Englanders!
I am headed back to work this afternoon after having my week
off........dont' want vacation to end but it has to.... :(
 
I am so jealous I need to go there.. My issue is that the last two years I had to MAKE my younger brother go with me to King Dicks.. so to go where you have been I think I would be out of luck and stuck on my own.. My friends dont find any of that stuff fun... I cant even get them to go to the Medieval manor with me, They suck :(

medievalman68 said:
I've been to Carver many times. Ya we all get dressed up and there is nothing better than seeing a ton of women with pushed up cleavage or scantily clad :). Its alot like King Dicks faire except on a much larger, grander scale. The fighting is not scripted and its more like watching (or my case being in )braveheart live :). The merchants row is 10 times bigger than King Dicks and the selections is far better. You have a cross section of all life style types. We have a fairly modest, family camp but but they have camps that host pantless party, Virgin party by the church of debotchery etc, etc.
Saying goes you cant get laid at Pennsic you cant get laid anywhere :)
 
Hello Hello Hello.... Tiger... and Everyone :)

Today was my first day back to work from a long weekend... Very Sad!

tigerjen said:
good morning/afternoon fellow New Englanders!
I am headed back to work this afternoon after having my week
off........dont' want vacation to end but it has to.... :(
 
I'll P.M you a link to the groups websight. There are local events near you Im sure. I travel all over New England to events all year. If there is one near you that tickles your fancy let me know I will go and hang out with you. Im not famous or anything inside the society but I know alot of people in alot of different groups. Let me knwo what ya think. ;)

RainDove25 said:
I am so jealous I need to go there.. My issue is that the last two years I had to MAKE my younger brother go with me to King Dicks.. so to go where you have been I think I would be out of luck and stuck on my own.. My friends dont find any of that stuff fun... I cant even get them to go to the Medieval manor with me, They suck :(
 
RainDove25 said:
Hello Hello Hello.... Tiger... and Everyone :)

Today was my first day back to work from a long weekend... Very Sad!


This is a short week for me! I get friday off! Damn I need it to recover from this last weekend lol
 
RainDove25 said:
Hello Hello Hello.... Tiger... and Everyone :)

Today was my first day back to work from a long weekend... Very Sad!


You have my sympathies....believe me! I know that all too well!
Hope your work day went okay today.....thank god it did for me
hooray!
 
It is all awesome Jen, you just have to experience both. :)

tigerjen said:
Oh yeah the boardwalk there is awesome.....good walking there, and
just seeing the sights and the arcade (pinball!!!)!
 
good afternoon fellow New Englanders! We had one hell of a bitchin'
ass rainstorm here earlier this morning....yukko! If you have/had to drive
this morning hope that you were careful as of flooding in some spots.....
 
If you go in the fall you don't have to worry about the heat or the bites. :)

On 2nd thought, I guess that depends on who you go with. :devil:


tigerjen said:
I'm sure the hiking is fun as well but I don't like all the mosquito bites :D
 
Yup

tigerjen said:
good afternoon fellow New Englanders! We had one hell of a bitchin'
ass rainstorm here earlier this morning....yukko! If you have/had to drive
this morning hope that you were careful as of flooding in some spots.....

Trees down everywhere - it was NASTY !!!

Now we have clouds and rain for a couple of days :(

I miss the sun already
 
Harsh weather...

Sorry to have missed the weather Jen. I LOVE harsh weather. Storms are pure to me, and not much else is pure..;) I'm one of the crazies that actually look forward to hurricanes. Good to be inside and fool around....
;) :devil:
JP
 
Rassitter said:
If you go in the fall you don't have to worry about the heat or the bites. :)
On 2nd thought, I guess that depends on who you go with. :devil:

Hehehheehee I'll pass on the mosquito bites and heat/humidity any
day when walking!

Oh? Do tell........who would I go on a hike with? :D
 
stonedme2mysole said:
Trees down everywhere - it was NASTY !!!
Now we have clouds and rain for a couple of days :(
I miss the sun already

I hear you there! I am so glad that overall it was great weather last
week when I was off from work........

Rain rain go away.......
 
JLP68 said:
Sorry to have missed the weather Jen. I LOVE harsh weather. Storms are pure to me, and not much else is pure..;) I'm one of the crazies that actually look forward to hurricanes. Good to be inside and fool around....
;) :devil:
JP

You didn't get the rain up by you, JLP????
But you are right....storms are perfect for staying indoors and...... ;) :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top