New here--SC Anyone?

NCguy, you already knew where the thread was, LOL

Thank you, Oscar. Miss you :kiss: :kiss:
 
sereneone4u said:
Where is Tega Cay??????

Near Lake Wylie (the Catawba River) at the SC/NC border... where upper York County meets Mecklenburg County in NC.
 
OOOkay....still dont know...lol...moved from FL recently....

so spankings and candlewax.....I really like you, Yang. :catroar:
 
sereneone4u said:
OOOkay....still dont know...lol...moved from FL recently....

so spankings and candlewax.....I really like you, Yang. :catroar:

:)

Look up at the "top" of SC, near the center. See that little "tail" that hangs down from NC into SC? I hate to describe it this way, but I live in that tail. :D

Or look at the attached map. I'm just above Tega Cay.
 
Ohh okay---Rock Hill is about an hour or so from me.....I have an idea now.

Of course, if anything was to happen....you would cum to me..... ;) :kiss:
 
Very erotic!

sereneone4u said:
New to site-dont have pics yet but I am 5'9", 38DD Auburn hair, brown eyes, ivory skin with freckles, fullfigured. I just started writing some erotica and have recieved positive responses. Only written a few. Like to make some friends--dont have to be from SC. Here is a sample of my writing:

I would love to pull you around from your computer chair
to where you are facing me and not the computer screen, unzip
your pants and pull your shirt over your head. Undo my blouse
and hike up my skirt, slide my panties down and kick them
aside and then straddle you. Rubbing the hard head of your
shaft against my wet opening and then mounting you, taking
it in, inch by inch; my breasts in your face, my hard nipples
begging for your mouth and you oblige. I slowly start to
ride you, going up and down, grinding and moaning as your
hands explore my body. Your mouth dividing its attention
between my breasts and mouth, calls my name. I ride you slow
and sweet until you can't take it anymore and you grab
my hips and lead me into a quicker tempo, I pulse and throb
around your manhood, crying your name, begging for release,
which you deliver, exploding liquid heat inside of me.

Look forward to getting to know new people!

Spartanburg area here! Love the erotic story. Welcome to SC!!

ST
 
Love the AV by the way!! Your cute.

sereneone4u said:
Thanks for inspiring me, chylo....glad you liked it....part two will arrive shortly. :kiss: :devil: :catroar:

Gonna post anymore pics?

I'm 51 by the way. Love the Red hair, very hot!

ST :p
 
THANKS!

I have to say that "Traffic Jam" and "The Detour" are my favorites.... :)
 
I plan on eventually posting my own pic thread.


There is a breast shot of mine on this site...but you will have to search..lol

:kiss:
 
Last edited:
sereneone4u said:
I plan on eventually posting my own pic thread.


There is a breast shot of mine on this shot...but you will have to search..lol

:kiss:


I can Hardly wait for your pic thread....would love to see your sexy body....all of it ;) :rose: :)
 
I think I found it. Worth the hunt! :)

:devil:
sereneone4u said:
I plan on eventually posting my own pic thread.


There is a breast shot of mine on this site...but you will have to search..lol

:kiss:

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=688573s

mmmm wonder what you'd look like completely stripped naked wearing nothing but a silk scarf for a blindfold waiting to be teased till you cum like a fountain erupting,
your dew flowing down
your thighs making your netherlips glisten, the sheets wet, candle lights reflecting in your eyes...
Pulling on your nipples with my fingers pinching them between my thumbs, slowly twisting them back and forth... then pulling your skin taut as I pull up on them while you cum....

Damn your cute...

ST
 
Back
Top