New here--SC Anyone?

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Leaving you some roses and kisses....

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

And we need a hug icon. REALLY BAD!

SO BIG HUG!
 
And the thing that really angers me is the fact that we were good friends and he wanted more and I finally allowed it. We are still going to be friends....but he is going to hear a lot of venting tomorrow night.

Serves me right....he was going through a divorce and his stb ex decided she wanted to work things out--I know it is cause she is afraid to be on her own and get a job and not have him clean up her messes--but it will be his heartache again when it happens....I will be his friend and be there for him, but he and I will never be romantically involved ever. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH A MAN UNLESS HE IS SINGLE....:banghead:

Again, thanks Ben and thank you to those of you that PMed me, I appreciate your kindness so much.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Eh he doesnt know what hes losing, i sorta had the same thing happen to me last week. what i needed alot was *hugs*
 
sereneone4u said:
And the thing that really angers me is the fact that we were good friends and he wanted more and I finally allowed it. We are still going to be friends....but he is going to hear a lot of venting tomorrow night.

Serves me right....he was going through a divorce and his stb ex decided she wanted to work things out--I know it is cause she is afraid to be on her own and get a job and not have him clean up her messes--but it will be his heartache again when it happens....I will be his friend and be there for him, but he and I will never be romantically involved ever. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH A MAN UNLESS HE IS SINGLE....:banghead:

Again, thanks Ben and thank you to those of you that PMed me, I appreciate your kindness so much.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Same for the woman....wait till after the divorce..... :cool:
 
Thanks, actually, I saw him on Tuesday....we had a wonderful time....until he started hinting around about FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS... :rolleyes:

I swear! MEN! Want your cake and eat it too!

He is the one who wanted to be more than friends, was jealous when I started dating again and asked that I give him a shot and I did, there had always been a physical attraction between us and we have so many common interests....it was so hot between us and he was going through his divorce and then he writes me a cold "it's over" letter and I sent him one back forgiving him for being an ass...then he sends me another begging my forgiveness and asking to still be friends and meet....

Which was my number one priority in the first place...friends are forever, lovers arent....

So I guess alls well, that ends well....

Thanks again for being so thoughtful, guys.

:) :kiss: :kiss:
 
hehe well some women want thier cake and eat it too!
damn woman your pm box is always full
 
But baby, that is men wanting me....not me having my cake and eating it too! :kiss:

I plan on getting up early tomorrow and emptying it--responding to all the ones I did not...copying the stories and hot pms and placing them elsewhere and have a totally sparkling empty box for you and others to fill....


but then...when I get on early in the morning....all the HAWT men from the UK are on....I meant to completely empty it this morning and, well....I ended up cybering with one of my favorites and then had to start Tday dinner.... :eek:

:kiss: :D :kiss:
 
sereneone4u said:
But baby, that is men wanting me....not me having my cake and eating it too! :kiss:

I plan on getting up early tomorrow and emptying it--responding to all the ones I did not...copying the stories and hot pms and placing them elsewhere and have a totally sparkling empty box for you and others to fill....


but then...when I get on early in the morning....all the HAWT men from the UK are on....I meant to completely empty it this morning and, well....I ended up cybering with one of my favorites and then had to start Tday dinner.... :eek:

:kiss: :D :kiss:
hmmmm i guess i need to get up early!
 
Greetings from GA...I just discovered this thread by accident. Your stories are great. Sorry to hear about your personal problems. A beautiful lady like you deserves someone a lot better than what you had. :rose:
 
Awwwww....thank you, musicman.... :kiss: :kiss:

What instruments do you play?

I will be taking guitar lessons in January.
 
sounds like you're having a good night here. :rose: for the lovely lady
 
Glad you liked my stories, I am thinking about writing another one soon.


Ben, Ben, Ben....baby, my box will be free soon and you can fill it to your heart's content....

or should I say your cock's content? ;)
 
sounds good if i can wait! hehe
oh and wantd to see if that message was from you =p
 
Back
Top