Newly 18 :D

Doing OK... just malingering on Literotica relieving my boredom by looking at sexy pictures :D

EDIT: also did you get a PM from me?
 
I'm like super bored and I do NOT want to do my homework. Its all economics and I haven't paid attention in that class in like... 3 or so weeks? idk I hate it sooo much.
 
I'm like super bored and I do NOT want to do my homework. Its all economics and I haven't paid attention in that class in like... 3 or so weeks? idk I hate it sooo much.

Well, in my completely impartial opinion, you should do something you like (for instance taking super hot pictures and posting the on literotica)!
 
well.....

I'm like super bored and I do NOT want to do my homework. Its all economics and I haven't paid attention in that class in like... 3 or so weeks? idk I hate it sooo much.

You know we'd all be happy if you made more videos......
Maybe that would be a good reward or doing SOME of your econ.
 
Well I'm not in college yet so I still have to put up with bullshit like economics. I am soooo ready for college.

haha it is exactly what its cracked up to be, what ive learned from the three years so far is that no matter what you have the next day, class, filming, tests, always go out and have fun the night before
 
Hey girl,

I'm just watching these videos for the first time and wow, these are hot. Do you ever take requests? The dirty talk in these videos is my favorite part... If you make another video soon maybe you could say some filthy things to the viewer about jacking themselves off?

God these videos are hot.
 
Hey girl,

I'm just watching these videos for the first time and wow, these are hot. Do you ever take requests? The dirty talk in these videos is my favorite part... If you make another video soon maybe you could say some filthy things to the viewer about jacking themselves off?

God these videos are hot.

I love this idea. What do you say, Kay?
 
All of your other videos have been awesome. The moaning and aching and wetness all caught by the audio.....killer

Maybe doggie or single penetration followed by double penetration
 
Back
Top