Newly 18 :D

Wow. Have to clean up some drool after those pics (and videos! Damn girl!) I am how do you say... a fan. Now if only you did this Live :p
 
You should sleep better without that hanging over your head. I was not so good with going over my students' work.

I dont ever worry about getting gov/eco done cause my teacher is a pushover and will take the homework whenever you get it in haha
 
My Econ teacher was the shit. Actually got me to remember what we learned. Gov... not so much
 
I dont ever worry about getting gov/eco done cause my teacher is a pushover and will take the homework whenever you get it in haha

Hello beautiful one, how was your day apart from homework and stuff ?
 
yup... I"m a push over...

I dont ever worry about getting gov/eco done cause my teacher is a pushover and will take the homework whenever you get it in haha

not good that it allows you to get all stressed though.....
if you finally learn the material... that's what matters.....
not that I want to think my students are online.... like this......
 
not good that it allows you to get all stressed though.....
if you finally learn the material... that's what matters.....
not that I want to think my students are online.... like this......

I've always wondered if I anyone I knew ever went to this site. I think it'd be kinda cool if they did.
 
Hello beautiful one, how was your day apart from homework and stuff ?
Not the best.
not good that it allows you to get all stressed though.....
if you finally learn the material... that's what matters.....
not that I want to think my students are online.... like this......

I dont care about econ on any level so I probably wont learn it. Maybe just enough to pass the AP test but thats it.
 
Not the best.


I dont care about econ on any level so I probably wont learn it. Maybe just enough to pass the AP test but thats it.

AP is key. If you can place out of college classes, go for it. It's helped me a shit load. I got first pick for classes both of these semesters, allowing me to actually get the schedule I wanted
 
Back
Top