Newly 18 :D

AP level...

Not the best.


I dont care about econ on any level so I probably wont learn it. Maybe just enough to pass the AP test but thats it.

that's not a bad goal. I hated it in college, but .. Michael Boskin... was a turd. (I believe that was his name... Reagan's econ guy?) Maybe he knew his stuff, but if you ask a simple question you'll get a simple answer.... jerk! Easy simple concepts... grrr.
 
for a new vid you should do yourself hard with your blue toy like before and then when you are super wet and turned on, try to take your glass toy in your pussy.. either that or do a single hole dp in your ass.. thatd be hotter than hell
 
So I've discovered that there is a song that no matter where I am or what I'm doing, if I hear it, I am automatically in the mood to get fucked. Haha
 
Damn, I'm a classic rock fan, but not a Nugent fan. I'm out... :( Can't think of any of his songs.

Awe boo. I'm not his biggest fan either but something about that one song of his just... yea.. its good. :]

But I'm a huge classic rock fan. 73 to like 88 were the best years ever for metal and rock.
 
Sweet! What do I win?!

Haha idk. :p

We'll figure that one out later. I gotta go to bed. I just thought I'd share that little tidbit with y'all.

Oh and I've been thinking of maybe doing some live stuff for some people cause I think It would be funsies, but I think we could have more fun if it was like a contest and the winner could see a show. Idk. Let me know what y'all think.
 
Haha idk. :p

We'll figure that one out later. I gotta go to bed. I just thought I'd share that little tidbit with y'all.

Oh and I've been thinking of maybe doing some live stuff for some people cause I think It would be funsies, but I think we could have more fun if it was like a contest and the winner could see a show. Idk. Let me know what y'all think.

I like the idea, as long as I'm the first winner!
 
Haha idk. :p

We'll figure that one out later. I gotta go to bed. I just thought I'd share that little tidbit with y'all.

Oh and I've been thinking of maybe doing some live stuff for some people cause I think It would be funsies, but I think we could have more fun if it was like a contest and the winner could see a show. Idk. Let me know what y'all think.

:devil:

Anything is fine with us!

Good night! sweet dreams :)

:rose:
 
Back
Top