Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
I believe thats it for now folks....I hope you enjoy


The pictures are grand {{{{{{Cats}}}}} :kiss: You are having a fantastic time!!! :D :devil: :p
 
catsr2wild said:
afternoon Sunshine.... :D :D


I'm taking a break, working my ass off today :p .

Can't seem to find a rhythm. I'm distracted. Ever get that way? :( :rolleyes:
 
catsr2wild said:
I hope you scored well luvin' in more ways than one...... ;) ;)


good evening cats...thanks for dropping by and enjoying the show earlier. That was a very unique bird that we found out there in the woods :rolleyes:

My dart game was on pretty much the whole night, but that was the only place I did any scoring...bar scene down there was pretty dead, the womans team that is normally there, was playing at a differnt bar. :(

Have a great night and thanks again for stopping by.
 
luvinoral2 said:
good evening cats...thanks for dropping by and enjoying the show earlier. That was a very unique bird that we found out there in the woods :rolleyes:

My dart game was on pretty much the whole night, but that was the only place I did any scoring...bar scene down there was pretty dead, the womans team that is normally there, was playing at a differnt bar. :(

Have a great night and thanks again for stopping by.

My pleasure sweetie....very much my pleasure and I sure hope that bird isn't on the endangered species list... ;) :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
My pleasure sweetie....very much my pleasure and I sure hope that bird isn't on the endangered species list... ;) :kiss: :kiss:

not sure about the endangered species list, but it deffently has been on the Rare list...it hastn't been seen out frolicking about in a long time.
 
luvinoral2 said:
not sure about the endangered species list, but it deffently has been on the Rare list...it hastn't been seen out frolicking about in a long time.

Well I hope that is changing.....
 
catsr2wild said:
Well I hope that is changing.....


well he just hasn't found the right "nest" to make a home...but it isn't from a lack of trying. He will just have to try out a few differnt one's until he can find the one that fits him. :rolleyes: :devil:
 
luvinoral2 said:
well he just hasn't found the right "nest" to make a home...but it isn't from a lack of trying. He will just have to try out a few differnt one's until he can find the one that fits him. :rolleyes: :devil:

Well there is a lot of opportunity out there I'm sure he will find the right one.....
 
catsr2wild said:
Well there is a lot of opportunity out there I'm sure he will find the right one.....


or he may say heck to the permanent mate...and just flutter around from nest to nest... knowing variety is the spice of life :D
 
Back
Top