Please... Please.... I'm begging you

WboroBaptM0134 is really the devil using reverse psychology on us. Tell us NOT to be a debauchery so that naturally we are lured into a cesspool of sin and lust. We will want it more if we're told we can't have it.
 
Oh that pot is so black..... you aint no kettle honey

Honey? Are you trying to get me to find you attractive?
Then what am I? And what sins do you have to atone for?
You still have not answered my question. And you won't, but I'll ask again: WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
 
Have we figured out if both of them are Clowns or just one of them? Number 134 is insane enough to really be himself.

Oh, God! If you live in Missouri lock the doors! Someone escaped their straight jacket and is on the loose with a laptop!

I'm new to the church! I "met" 0134 through a glory hole (never saw that coming) at an adult bookstore last week.
 
You probably thin your pretty funny spouting that muck in here but you dont realize the consequences!! Better watch out.... or baby's gonna hit you one more time.... but this time ITS FINAL!! PLEasePLease dont end up in hell, one day we're going to meet n heaven and I'm going to say, "hey I was that guy who gave you some good advice on the forum", and you'll say "Oh yeah thanks! It helped!" Thats all I want to do ... help you.

Get down on you knees and say this "God I was wrong about everything, I have sinned, I'll do better" Thats it!!! YAY Problem solved.

AND THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU LOT!!

oh great, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. Rev. we're in hell right now. Where did you get the cockamamie idea we're going there afterwards. I'm ascending to another plane of existence where you and your kind can't get to. They don't allow you to progress to there, until you learn what it's really all about.

I will say hell isn't that bad, but I'll tell the tourists not to drink the water and watch out for the spicy foods.:D
 
WboroBaptM0134 is really the devil using reverse psychology on us. Tell us NOT to be a debauchery so that naturally we are lured into a cesspool of sin and lust. We will want it more if we're told we can't have it.

You can think Im the devil if you want. God made the devil to encourage you folks not to stray.
 
You probably thin your pretty funny spouting that muck in here but you dont realize the consequences!! Better watch out.... or baby's gonna hit you one more time.... but this time ITS FINAL!! PLEasePLease dont end up in hell, one day we're going to meet n heaven and I'm going to say, "hey I was that guy who gave you some good advice on the forum", and you'll say "Oh yeah thanks! It helped!" Thats all I want to do ... help you.

Get down on you knees and say this "God I was wrong about everything, I have sinned, I'll do better" Thats it!!! YAY Problem solved.

AND THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU LOT!!

Are you threatening us?
 
Hey Fred,

This is the list of things I want to do to you:

molester your fester
juice your caboose
slam your man-clam
prod your clod
hammer your slammer
shove your fecal love
force your horse
fill your swill
spanky your mr hankey
plunge your plumb
barrage your garage
pound your brown
 
oh great, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. Rev. we're in hell right now. Where did you get the cockamamie idea we're going there afterwards. I'm ascending to another plane of existence where you and your kind can't get to. They don't allow you to progress to there, until you learn what it's really all about.

I will say hell isn't that bad, but I'll tell the tourists not to drink the water and watch out for the spicy foods.:D

Golly, Talking to people like you makes me a big fan of electroshock treatment. What we need to do is erase parts of your mind and rewire it starting with page one of the Bible!!
 
I'm new to the church! I "met" 0134 through a glory hole (never saw that coming) at an adult bookstore last week.

Gotcha. You should know, they probably put the cross to good use. They tie you really tight and then the men have their fun with you. I've heard they just use spit cause they're too embarassed to buy that much Crisco.
 
You can think Im the devil if you want. God made the devil to encourage you folks not to stray.

No he didn't. God made Lucifer, as one of his most beautiful and pure angels in heaven. Lucifer was God's companion, until Lucifer realised that God was selfish and narcissistic. So, Lucifer turned against God, and God cast him out of heaven. That does not sound very forgiving or just to me. What a hateful God.

You don't know much about the Christian faith. Perhaps you should research your material the next time you decide to alt or troll.
 
Dear God, thank you for allowing Reverand Asshat and his congregation to brighten our days with humour. I know I have sinned, but damn it, I'm on my knees begging you to make me a better sinner. Give me another chance God and I swear I won't let you down. I'll become the biggest, baddest and best sinner you've ever seen.
 
Gotcha. You should know, they probably put the cross to good use. They tie you really tight and then the men have their fun with you. I've heard they just use spit cause they're too embarassed to buy that much Crisco.

He just uses spit when he sticks his tongue in my ass! Works great!
 
You can think Im the devil if you want. God made the devil to encourage you folks not to stray.

You are too stupid for words.
The Devil, according to X-tian mythology, was an angel, who thought himself on par with God. He rose up against God and was downcast with his ilk.

God, in his infinite love, needs to scare us. You message is too confusing on its own, no wonder your pea sized brain can't make heads or tails of it.

I'm gonna say this, but you won't listen, 'cause you're stupid: the whole heaven hell thing is an insult to free will. it's not free will if you have a gun pointed to your head. It's not love if being human and fallible lands you in eternal damnation.

And I'm not an animal that you can ply with heaven't treats and threaten with hell's rolled up newspaper. Take your fear mongering somewhere else.

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, you idiot. And, no, you don't love any of us.
 
Back
Top