Posting Sluts R Us

Re: Yikes!

John Roberts said:
I must have stumbled on the BSM thread.......I was looking for sluts r us......I will re-dail..:)


Hi sirhugs and Curious_Fem how are my fellow sluts today?

Good morning John :kiss:

This slut is lurking right now, spinning my wheels trying to think of something witty and sexy to say to a certain gentleman. And how are you?
 
Re: Yikes!

John Roberts said:
I must have stumbled on the BSM thread.......I was looking for sluts r us......I will re-dail..:)


Hi sirhugs and Curious_Fem how are my fellow sluts today?


C_F was foolish enough to ask for "initiation".

We is havin' fun.
 
Re: Re: Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:
Good morning John :kiss:

This slut is lurking right now, spinning my wheels trying to think of something witty and sexy to say to a certain gentleman. And how are you?

visiting threads while my little one is asleep, trying to think of words for my current sweetie......just sort of doing Duuhh....my wheels are stuck but in a good way..:)
I have been running into some really great people on the threads lately, it has been really nice. You might say I am feeling rich right now.:heart:

JR
 
Re: Re: Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:
Good morning John :kiss:

This slut is lurking right now, spinning my wheels trying to think of something witty and sexy to say to a certain gentleman. And how are you?

in the interest of my effprt to respond to every post on this thread, let me interrupt by pointing out that C_F has been instantly witty all morning.
 
Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

John Roberts said:
visiting threads while my little one is asleep, trying to think of words for my current sweetie......just sort of doing Duuhh....my wheels are stuck but in a good way..:)
I have been running into some really great people on the threads lately, it has been really nice. You might say I am feeling rich right now.:heart:

JR

Oh I do know exactly what you mean. I've met quite a few nice people while slutting my way around. Maybe I'm an attention hound, but I love talking to people. :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

sirhugs said:
in the interest of my effprt to respond to every post on this thread, let me interrupt by pointing out that C_F has been instantly witty all morning.

*curtsy's*

Thank you kind sir. :kiss:
 
Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

sirhugs said:
in the interest of my effprt to respond to every post on this thread, let me interrupt by pointing out that C_F has been instantly witty all morning.

I will have to read through this morning's frolicing. I enjoy wit...see if she got cha...
 
Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:
I remember a kiss...or was that a swat? I can't remember...;)

my cue, methinks, for the third promised tap
not even as hard as a bare handed slap
a sound softer than a twig as it snaps
as tender as a kiss to a babe as it naps
on your bottom, flesh as soft as the baby's cheek
now you belong, and no longer need be meek
and we shall help you find the fun you seek.
 
Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

John Roberts said:
visiting threads while my little one is asleep, trying to think of words for my current sweetie......just sort of doing Duuhh....my wheels are stuck but in a good way..:)
I have been running into some really great people on the threads lately, it has been really nice. You might say I am feeling rich right now.:heart:

JR

aww, what fresh love does for the disposition!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

Curious_Fem said:
Oh I do know exactly what you mean. I've met quite a few nice people while slutting my way around. Maybe I'm an attention hound, but I love talking to people. :)

nothing "hound" like about you...
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

sirhugs said:
aww, what fresh love does for the disposition!

And then real life sets in..."Riiingggg...Hello?......Yes this is John Roberts......What do you mean you did not recieve the payment I sent it last week!"
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

sirhugs said:
my cue, methinks, for the third promised tap
not even as hard as a bare handed slap
a sound softer than a twig as it snaps
as tender as a kiss to a babe as it naps
on your bottom, flesh as soft as the baby's cheek
now you belong, and no longer need be meek
and we shall help you find the fun you seek.

*sigh*

You do have a way with words. I wish I were as talented...

And do you really consider me to be meek? ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

John Roberts said:
I will have to read through this morning's frolicing. I enjoy wit...see if she got cha...

"frolicking"- I love that word! I need to find a story to use that title on!
 
sirhugs said:
my mom's fave insult was " brazen hussy"
after a while, I understood that was the kinda gal I wanted


I was called a "brazen hussy" too ;) :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yikes!

sirhugs said:
"frolicking"- I love that word! I need to find a story to use that title on!

Durn...I mis-spelled again.....frolicking....frolicking....F..R..O..L..I..C..K..I..N..G.
My little boy has carried off my dictionary somewhere.
 
Re: Heading for the 500th

John Roberts said:
on the home stretch........he paces himself.......

Slides into her cheerleader outfit, shaking pom pom's and yelling, "GO JOHN GO!"
 
Back
Top