Posting Sluts R Us

tigerjen said:
Awwwwwwww *blush* :)

but lok how my marriage turned out.... wasn't sure you'd really see the comment as unironic, although I sorta meant it that way.
 
Good Morning sirhugs and Jen how are you this AM?

Up late with my sweetie up early with the little guy......bad brains...must.....get..............sleep..:)
 
John Roberts said:
Good Morning sirhugs and Jen how are you this AM?

Up late with my sweetie up early with the little guy......bad brains...must.....get..............sleep..:)


Good morning JR!!! :)
 
John Roberts said:
Good Morning sirhugs and Jen how are you this AM?

Up late with my sweetie up early with the little guy......bad brains...must.....get..............sleep..:)

Why do I think it was "bad " hormones that kept you up late?:devil:
 
Curious_Fem said:
Comes sweeping through spreading kisses and hugs......good morning sluts!! LOL

oh, you must want more training...read beck to where I grouched about " good mornings" ruined the GB...

or are you looking for a love tap?;) :devil: :kiss:
 
sirhugs said:
oh, you must want more training...read beck to where I grouched about " good mornings" ruined the GB...

or are you looking for a love tap?;) :devil: :kiss:

Fine, no more good mornings from me in this thread.

Happy now? ;) :p
 
Curious_Fem said:
Fine, no more good mornings from me in this thread.

Happy now? ;) :p

good mornings are great, but please add just a lit something extra, to encourage dialogue. a question, comment,observation, witticism....
 
sirhugs said:
and a good morning disciplinary tap with the cricket bat for you., jen doll.

:devil:


I was busy all day today.......went for a massage this
afternoon.......went shopping (and got some new things!)....
went out to dinner.....went out for coffee at Barnes &
Noble............

:rose:
tigerjen
 
tigerjen said:
:devil:


I was busy all day today.......went for a massage this
afternoon.......went shopping (and got some new things!)....
went out to dinner.....went out for coffee at Barnes &
Noble............

:rose:
tigerjen

and did you meet anyone fun ?
 
i have a question? Where is the speed adjustment on a 22 month old....I want to know....:) I want to know where the knob is to turn down the RPMs.....Man!

And how do you turn off the sensor that sense that you are ready for some sleep, and zing! Speedy Gonzalas ricket shaying around like ricket shay Rabbit....Stumbling around trying to catch the spry little one who has decided he does not like a diaper change.
"Okay, Time for a diaper change." Zing! He is gone.

Good Morning by the way you old curmudgeon, do we need to take you around back and oil up that rusty old armour of yours.
:) Get him a serving wench somebody! And make that a goodlooking one too we do not want to sour his mood with a maid that has rough hands and a bitchy temperament And somebody take care of his horse!
 
This was me...dang system!

Unregistered said:
i have a question? Where is the speed adjustment on a 22 month old....I want to know....:) I want to know where the knob is to turn down the RPMs.....Man!

And how do you turn off the sensor that sense that you are ready for some sleep, and zing! Speedy Gonzalas ricket shaying around like ricket shay Rabbit....Stumbling around trying to catch the spry little one who has decided he does not like a diaper change.
"Okay, Time for a diaper change." Zing! He is gone.

Good Morning by the way you old curmudgeon, do we need to take you around back and oil up that rusty old armour of yours.
:) Get him a serving wench somebody! And make that a goodlooking one too we do not want to sour his mood with a maid that has rough hands and a bitchy temperament And somebody take care of his horse!
 
Back
Top