Posting Sluts R Us

this little slut will be getting ready in a while to meet up
w/ a special someone from the New England area (who
is also on Lit)..........can't wait to meet him!!! ;)
 
tigerjen said:
this little slut will be getting ready in a while to meet up
w/ a special someone from the New England area (who
is also on Lit)..........can't wait to meet him!!! ;)

I hope you have a wonderful time Jen...I am a bit envious....


The babies are a lot of fun, but....sometimes there are certain events that kind of get to you....like right now, the shirt I am wearing smells like poop. Apparently while carrying my boy in the last diaper change...... well everyone is screaming too much info right now but you get the picture.. And we had to change the lamp shade next to the changing table, the little pissant pissed on it one too many times
now I am going to go change my shirt. :D
 
I can only imagine, JR, what that shirt must smell like......
would I need a gas mask? :D just kidding! :)

yeah, I love babies, but the too much crying, too much
poopying, too much whatever is nutty I'm sure.......that's
why I am *not* ready to have a kid......I love kids, but
am not ready to take on responsibility for one.


Thank you......I will have fun ;) :devil:


:rose:
tigerjen

PS.....you know you are more than welcome to fly
up this way to visit if you like! ;)
 
tigerjen said:
Nope......was out w/ a guy friend (who is only a FRIEND)
for dinner and coffee.

was it a good dinner?

I was thinking of you yesterday- a lot!
 
John Roberts said:
I hope you have a wonderful time Jen...I am a bit envious....


The babies are a lot of fun, but....sometimes there are certain events that kind of get to you....like right now, the shirt I am wearing smells like poop. Apparently while carrying my boy in the last diaper change...... well everyone is screaming too much info right now but you get the picture.. And we had to change the lamp shade next to the changing table, the little pissant pissed on it one too many times
now I am going to go change my shirt. :D

"we"????
are you a "we" now?
you sly dog....
 
tigerjen said:


:rose:
tigerjen

PS.....you know you are more than welcome to fly
up this way to visit if you like! ;)

such a busy lil sweet slut.....;) :kiss:
 
sirhugs said:
"we"????
are you a "we" now?
you sly dog....

The we is me and my ex....my new "we" sitiation is long distance for now...can't wait to change that.....ahh her voice.. sigh...Sexy...
sweet...sultry....soft....seductive....music to my ears.(tweet...tweet...it is spring, flowers, birds..green everywhere:rose: )
I am sure I could add some more S words of praise if my limited imagination could come up with it.
 
John Roberts said:
The we is me and my ex....my new "we" sitiation is long distance for now...can't wait to change that.....ahh her voice.. sigh...Sexy...
sweet...sultry....soft....seductive....music to my ears.(tweet...tweet...it is spring, flowers, birds..green everywhere:rose: )
I am sure I could add some more S words of praise if my limited imagination could come up with it.

that's why I love online dictioaries- there are listings at:

http://www*******-dictionary.net/

or the writer's reference:

http://www.writers-free-reference.com/
 
John Roberts said:
Thanks sirhugs, I had meant to ask you about that the other day when you mentioned it....I will use these links you provided.

enjoy. consider writing a story ....
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: This was me...dang system!

sirhugs said:
and nice full jugs?

Lovely melons peeking from her blouse and fair skin too barely touched by the northern sun....
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: This was me...dang system!

John Roberts said:
Lovely melons peeking from her blouse and fair skin too barely touched by the northern sun....

LOL....knew you wouldn't think jugs of ale, my good man.
 
Comes in whspring in a sexy...sweet...sultry...seductive voice...

and then <giggles>

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:

(just a novice posting slut)

Nice thread SirHugs.....
 
whspr said:
Comes in whspring in a sexy...sweet...sultry...seductive voice...

and then <giggles>

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:

(just a novice posting slut)

Nice thread SirHugs.....

Ah...my honey! Welcome to sirhugs most wonderful dingy hall of slutdom.... Fine folks here........

Hmmph! Novice indeed!:heart: :heart: :rose:
 
whspr said:
Comes in whspring in a sexy...sweet...sultry...seductive voice...

and then <giggles>

soft kisses,
whspr:kiss:

(just a novice posting slut)

Nice thread SirHugs.....

from your total, you look like a well travelled slut. welcome home:cool:
 
John Roberts said:
Ah...my honey! Welcome to sirhugs most wonderful dingy hall of slutdom.... Fine folks here........

Hmmph! Novice indeed!:heart: :heart: :rose:

"dingy"???
Ques que c'est "dingy"?
 
John Roberts said:
I take it back, it is not dingy here, it is a most impeccable place.:D

well, a tad dusty in the corners of my mind....
 
sirhugs said:
was it a good dinner?

I was thinking of you yesterday- a lot!


really now, I wonder why? ;)

Yes....Friday nite was a good dinner........
 
sirhugs said:
be careful....the are a LOT of work- even great ones like mine.

I agree babies are a lot of work, that's why I am not ready
to take on the responsibility of having a kid.......they are
a lot of work and change everything.
 
Back
Top