tigerjen
The Married Tigress
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2001
- Posts
- 83,318
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
tigerjen said:really now, I wonder why?
Yes....Friday nite was a good dinner........
tigerjen said:I agree babies are a lot of work, that's why I am not ready
to take on the responsibility of having a kid.......they are
a lot of work and change everything.
tigerjen said:I can't help myself![]()
![]()
sirhugs said:but are wonderful gifts
sirhugs said:because you're sweet
and kinda neat?

tigerjen said:Oh yes....a child is a wonderful gift......who needs lots
of love, respect, & care.........from his/her parents
and family........
sirhugs said:the Lord helps those debbils which helps theyselves
tigerjen said:singing the Eartha Kitt classic.....
"I wanna be evil......."![]()
![]()
tigerjen said:
sirhugs said:scuse me, was busy rolling on the floor- I am
soooo funny today

sirhugs said:you know what I'd like to eat![]()
tigerjen said:That I am just too wonderful!?![]()
John Roberts said:That you are jen, that you are. Can I pet kitty too?
Hi sirhugs, keeping the serving wenches in line?

tigerjen said:Mmmmmmmmm JR you can pet my kitty![]()
![]()
John Roberts said:That purr is dangerous, I do not like involuntary erections...they can be most akward so stop it....no...don't stop...yes...ah rats...it is a good thing you are not a spiderwoman.
John Roberts said:That purr is dangerous, I do not like involuntary erections...they can be most akward so stop it....no...don't stop...yes...ah rats...it is a good thing you are not a spiderwoman.
If I am not a spiderwoman......then I am CATwoman! 
tigerjen said:*purrrrrring* my hot little kitty..........![]()

tigerjen said:That I am just too wonderful!?![]()
John Roberts said:That you are jen, that you are. Can I pet kitty too?
Hi sirhugs, keeping the serving wenches in line?