sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2002
- Posts
- 45,082
tigerjen said:Mmmmmmmmm JR you can pet my kitty![]()
![]()
he better get travellin' soon...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
tigerjen said:Mmmmmmmmm JR you can pet my kitty![]()
![]()
John Roberts said:That purr is dangerous, I do not like involuntary erections...they can be most akward so stop it....no...don't stop...yes...ah rats...it is a good thing you are not a spiderwoman.
John Roberts said:I meant awkward...sorry sirhugs.... I should have been more vigilant in my spelling.
tigerjen said:If I am not a spiderwoman......then I am CATwoman!
![]()

sirhugs said:no such thing as TOO wonderful
sirhugs said:np- the one rule says nothing about spelling-
I can't type when horny either

whspr said:So, this is the place my man hangs out and flirts....<looks around>
He is quite a devil![]()
thank you for the welcome SirHugs....I do appreciate it...
soft kisses,
whspr![]()
![]()
tigerjen said:VERY funny........![]()
tigerjen said:YES there is!!!! I'm floating on a cloud high in the sky
after this weekend!![]()
tigerjen said:darn straight!!![]()
tigerjen said:I'm not surprised![]()
![]()
tigerjen said:What claws?![]()
![]()
John Roberts said:My new sweetie has me in a constant state of randiness......
Where are the women! Where is the Sheik's harem!(visions of women scattering running for shelter).....wait...I am on LIT.....women will be helping to tackle other women.. boy this is going to be easy
good morning sirhugs
tigerjen said:Only as necessary!!!![]()
![]()
sirhugs said:"tackling"??? you live in a different reality than me. How do I get there from here?
Curious_Fem said:Come on over here, I'll show you a tackle.![]()
sirhugs said:and a few rasslin' holds too?
Curious_Fem said:Holds, grabs, gropes, pinches....take your pick.![]()
sirhugs said:I always love groping.... would you be up for a litt;le " might be seen" semipublic play?