thanks Jett
yes I am feeling better![]()
It's great to have you back, Tminu.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thanks Jett
yes I am feeling better![]()

Thank you for our friendship
For it means so much to me,
Your kindness and understanding
And loving ways you share so free.
Thank you for being beside me
When I needed someone that cared,
And thank you for all your loyalty
For the times together we shared.
Thank you for our friendship
For it’s something even money can’t buy,
Thank you for holding me tightly
When there was a need I had to cry.
Thank you for always smiling
When I couldn’t smile at all,
And thank you for boosting me
For the times I felt so small.
Your friendship I cherish so deeply
So this message to you I send,
May God bless and always watch over you
And may you always remain my friend.![]()


.
prayers do work thanks litsers Glad to see you doing better...![]()
Me too!
I have missed a few days of lit, but still want to throw in my well wishes too!
Really good to see you back Tminu. Heal well![]()
Glad to see you doing better...![]()

thanks friends XOXOXO
feeling better you guys are great![]()



With each year I'll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.![]()

