Did you write something?
Oh, Tommy! You are so cute!

How are you today?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you write something?

Will she realize she has won the race...
Is this winning? Wouldn't losing be better?
I need to practice. Were you volunteering?
Let's cook it together caress! OK?![]()

How do I learn to trust yet again?
It's the fear. How do I ever trust my own judgment again?
Why didn't I just walk away?

Why didn't I just walk away?
Does the saying not go, "the past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present"?![]()
Does anyone have a dollar?
Does anyone have a g-string to slip it into?
Is there a(h)air on a G-string?
![]()
Did you not shave your balls again?
Shall we tape it and post it here?

Does she have a helmet?That would be better than me dancing in a thong & helmet...would you please?![]()
Does anyone have a dollar?
Shall we tape it and post it here?
Aren't you worth a lot more than that?
You would think so, wouldn't you?![]()
Did I do it again?
Did I do it again?

I think you might have done? What exactly is between you legs in the picture
C40?? ( No real delicate way to ask that really is there?)
