Corbal
Cereal Killer
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2010
- Posts
- 27,281
Probably the lunch special, don't you think?
You accusing me of thinking?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Probably the lunch special, don't you think?
You accusing me of thinking?
You know her, too?
You talking to me?
Do I? Who?
Who?
No, really... who?
Or am I being nosey?
Whatcha gonna do about it?
Twat the motherfuck?
Twat the motherfuck?
Twat the motherfuck?!! (Okay, I rolled on that one...) What the hell do I say to that? Ya got me.![]()
Wow! Did I just become another thread killer?
Yayyyyyy!!! Is the thread alive again?!?![]()
Was I really the only one?
Isn't that the reason you're spoiled?![]()
Spoiled? Did you leave her in the oven too long??
Wouldn't you have to talk to the doctor who delivered her?![]()

Are you practicing making babies, Tom?![]()

Is anyone cooking breakfast?
It looks like almost half of Lit can't read, doesn't it?