Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why would you do anything on Lit not naked
Will she realize she has won the race...
Do you 2 need a room?![]()
Are there spare rooms?? Can I bag one??
What the hell you trying to bag this time poppa?!?
Ha! Not your type of baggy I am sure! Isn't it fun to listen to the action through the wall?

Wouldn't you rather watch?![]()
Don't you carry a drill?

I carry the kind your can drill a girl with. Is that what you mean?![]()
Can you drill her through a wall??![]()
Damn! Doesn't the whole world just love a down and dirty glory hole? Glory, glory holey looeyyyy!!!
Have you ever been to a place with a glory hole?
Would you be surprised if he had?
Who is he and what'd he have?
Is this like "I'll have what she's having"?

I dunno, what's she having?
![]()
I dunno, what's she having?
![]()
What would she like to have?