Sandra's checkup..2011

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
This is a scene where my character is 18 yr old Sandra a tiny little 5'2 110 brunette beauty w/ 34C's infor a regular check up. when she is told to strip down each time Dr or nurse leaves room people sneak in and molest her then leave before Dr. or nurse returns as she has different "adventures between those people and dr or nurse.)
 
Dr Bradley peered over the top of his glass and glanced his eyes up and down her fit young body. "So Sandra you're here for your regular check-up. Is there anything concerning you today?" the 29 year-old doctor asked his patient. He then picked up a pen and began thumbing through her patient records.
 
OOC wearing ice blue spaghetti strap sundress sand matching 3" strappy heels

"No Doctor just my regular physical. Also to get re established as a patient since my last doctor moved to another office."
 
The doctor finishes jotting in Sandra's medical history and asks the young woman to stand up so he can check her out.

"Now if you can stretch your arms forward, to the side... Reach upwards" he said as he manoeuvred behind his patient, holding her arms to see how much resistance she had in her muscles.

"that's fine now try and touch your toes" the doctor instructed her placing his hands on the delicate blue fabric of her sundress, writer upon her slender hips.

Out of character: dr Bradley is wearing a pair of navy blue trousers and a blue-and-white pinstripe shirt. His hair is dark brown, short and wavy. His eyes are brown and he's approximately 6 ft tall, slim build
 
I bend over and touch my toes,keeping my legs as straight as possible. "Like this doctor is this good?" I ask.
 
"yes very good... Now hold your posture" the doctor instructed as Sandra. Balanced herself bent over, her tight flesh pressed against his crotch. He himself bent over the top of her and ran his hands down her thighs, before tracing back upwards.
 
"Is everything ok Doctor?" I ask as i remain bent over in the exam room. I try to keep general conversation going and say "I try to keep in shape by jogging every day."
 
"yes everything seems okay so far. Let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort" dr Bradley instructed the young woman sliding his hands down over her descended body reaching for her breasts, giving them a good once over. The doctor fondled her breasts, still pressing his groin against her backside, and gently rubbing himself against her.

"How does that feel?" the doctor asked Sandra feeling her nipples harden beneath his grasp through her sundress.
 
Almost losing my balance but remaining bent over I gasp as I feel you seemingly fondle my breasts. "Umm Doctor wha..what are you checking.mmm for?" I nervously ask as i blush at your touch through my sundress.
 
"miss I'm checking for lumps and making sure your mammary glands are in good order. Now if you could straighten up and please remove all your clothing... You can go behind the curtain if you like" he said pointing towards the back corner of the doctor's office.

The doctor then closed the curtains for their privacy.
 
"Doctor,these floors are real cold can I leave my heels on?" I then go back behind the curtain and slip off my sundress,now is heels and pink lace boy short panties.
 
"for now. Yes you can keep your heels on" he said as she pulled back the curtain. The light was bright coming from the wall adjacent to her. So much so he can see the young woman's shadow through the curtain. He watched her silhouette as she lifted her dress over her body. Her stiff nipples clearly visible.

"ready?" he asked feeling titillated by Sandra.
 
Back
Top