Sinful's Boudoir....!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo :eek:
 
Sinful said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo :eek:

ACK! *scrolling to the right........................* ok ok, i won't change it...sheesh :p
 
*G* Dont get your hopes up Mav for some reason when im in chat something comes over me :p ;)
 
I believe what comes over you Sinny is a burning desire to be
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!:devil: :devil: :kiss: ;)


It's just a guess ...since I know nothing about being bad.....;)
 
*Catbabe* said:
I believe what comes over you Sinny is a burning desire to be
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!:devil: :devil: :kiss: ;)


It's just a guess ...since I know nothing about being bad.....;)

I could teach you...
 
*Catbabe* said:
I believe what comes over you Sinny is a burning desire to be
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!:devil: :devil: :kiss: ;)


It's just a guess ...since I know nothing about being bad.....;)

I beg to differ:p :devil: :kiss: :rose:
 
Saoirse said:
now you do realise its not a minx we want de-nuded.... its Spike ... right????? ;)

Yes, i realize that. I was just excited it's not me :p :D

Ok, see you all later. Gotta catch the bus right now!
 
*Catbabe* said:
I believe what comes over you Sinny is a burning desire to be
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!:devil: :devil: :kiss: ;)


It's just a guess ...since I know nothing about being bad.....;)


*batting eyes innocently* Whatever are you talking about Cat?? :devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Harpoon said:
whats a trouser? and why do I have more than one?:p :p :devil:


consulting the Irish/Canadian/American dictionary again.....

Trousers: pants.... jeans..... (those things that are unzipped at the waist that you are wearing Spike!!!!) :p
 
Back
Top