Sinful's Boudoir....!!

JUDO said:


Sucking this delicious dessert has me so hot. I hold my mouth fast to Lauren's clit, flicking it, sucking it. Her hips buck against my face in a quick little rhythm. Getting bounced, I look up at her. Her twin hard nipples straining to get higher -- her tummy shuddering. My own breasts feel full, swollen with lust for her, the nipples just brushing the sheet. Just a little more, a little more... I groan and exhale for just a moment when the two fingers that were in her penetrate my pussy, pressing deep inside. I straighten, smiling up at her vibrating, panting body, then descend to my lover's meal once more, licking the sensitive little bud in time to her thrusts. Cum for me, sweetie. Fly over the edge.
I pant, my breath erratic. Any rational thought other than my wanton for this lovely creature disappears. Like a ripe peach, my body melts under her tongue, shudders. There's nothing I can do. The mere sound of her moaning as she pleasures herself would be enough to throw me over the brink. Being able to see her, feel her sweet scent in the air around us, in the sheets we shared, having her mouth locked on my pussy, her tongue flickering over my clit... I can't hold a scream of ecstasy, whilst I arch my back, lifting my whole lower body, thrusting it convulsively into Judo's mouth, I cum hard, my juices gushing out of me, cumming for Judo.
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
I pant, my breath erratic. Any rational thought other than my wanton for this lovely creature disappears. Like a ripe peach, my body melts under her tongue, shudders. There's nothing I can do. The mere sound of her moaning as she pleasures herself would be enough to throw me over the brink. Being able to see her, feel her sweet scent in the air around us, in the sheets we shared, having her mouth locked on my pussy, her tongue flickering over my clit... I can't hold a scream of ecstasy, whilst I arch my back, lifting my whole lower body, thrusting it convulsively into Judo's mouth, I cum hard, my juices gushing out of me, cumming for Judo.

I'm so excited that Lauren's orgasm triggers my own. The band of tension inside me snaps. My legs tremble as flop against the bed like a rag doll. I barely hang onto her, riding out the waves of tremors that jolt through her hips. She settles into the sheets and I press my cheeck against her mound, my lips and face soaked with her wetness. She gulps and tries to steady her breathing. She's holding her hands to her breasts, trying to calm herself. I push myself up and climb over her leg, lying next to her, pushing the hair from her face. Her eyes open and I smile at her as she rolls her eyes and grins.

"You are one great rollercoaster ride, girl. You should come with insurance."

She laughs and moves to kiss me, but I hold back, trying to wipe my face. She brushes my hands aside and kisses me, holding me, wanting me. I melt in her arms, sighing.
 
JUDO said:


I'm so excited that Lauren's orgasm triggers my own. The band of tension inside me snaps. My legs tremble as flop against the bed like a rag doll. I barely hang onto her, riding out the waves of tremors that jolt through her hips. She settles into the sheets and I press my cheeck against her mound, my lips and face soaked with her wetness. She gulps and tries to steady her breathing. She's holding her hands to her breasts, trying to calm herself. I push myself up and climb over her leg, lying next to her, pushing the hair from her face. Her eyes open and I smile at her as she rolls her eyes and grins.

"You are one great rollercoaster ride, girl. You should come with insurance."

She laughs and moves to kiss me, but I hold back, trying to wipe my face. She brushes my hands aside and kisses me, holding me, wanting me. I melt in her arms, sighing.
This woman's amazing... "I can't believe you're here with me now, my love" I whisper tenderly in Judo's ear, nibble. We're holding each other tight, our legs intertwined, our breasts pressed together, breathing as one. My arms wrapped around her, hands fondling the silky skin on her back. Our hair is plastered with my juices, our bodies sticky with a thin coat of sweat. I trace her lips with my tongue, kiss her deeply, our tongues dance and touch and explore. I break our kiss with a sigh, look into her eyes. "What would you say to a long warm shower right about now, my sweet?"
 
Lauren.Hynde said:
This woman's amazing... "I can't believe you're here with me now, my love" I whisper tenderly in Judo's ear, nibble. We're holding each other tight, our legs intertwined, our breasts pressed together, breathing as one. My arms wrapped around her, hands fondling the silky skin on her back. Our hair is plastered with my juices, our bodies sticky with a thin coat of sweat. I trace her lips with my tongue, kiss her deeply, our tongues dance and touch and explore. I break our kiss with a sigh, look into her eyes. "What would you say to a long warm shower right about now, my sweet?"

"Yes, yes and yes!" Pushing the pillows and covers on the floor, I bounce out of bed, grabbing Lauren's hand as I do. Together we run into the bath. I open a glass door, lean into the shower and turn on the hot, then the cold, getting it just right. Mist swirls in the air. I can feel Lauren's hands playing with my butt. I step under the spray. Goosebumps dance along my arms and breasts. Wetting my hair, I push it back behind my ears and hear the door shut. Long, lithe, Lauren turns under the spray and I just watch from the corner, my fingers straying to my pussy. Water runs off her breasts and down the long legs. Spray bounces all over -- even out of the shower. Whoa! A sculpture come to life. So, so hot. I shiver as I see the little minx smile at me from under the spray.
 
Strolling into my Boudoir Damn its been a LONG time since i have been in here Look at the cobwebs
 
*sneeze* i know girl... damn dust is killing my allergies.. :p You know if you are going to lock us in here.. you need to visit every so often.. ..before it goes all donner party.. i mean.. i'd love to eat some of the ladies here.. but not that way....
 
LMAO Leave it to the smartass Queen for those comments *G* And im here now so eat up *weg* :kiss:
 
lol.. that would be smartass and damn yummy ass as well.. soo oyu have something for me to eat baby????? hmmm is it warm and juicy....*weg*
 
*G* Uh huh that ass of yours is Damn sexy and Yummy *G* And Do i ever have something warm and juicy for you to eat babe :devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
*G* Watching Jammies as that luscious tongue slides over those delectable lips slowly moving towards her
 
so this is the kind of thing that happens after 5:00... hmmm I need to peek in more often.
 
Sinful said:
*G* Watching Jammies as that luscious tongue slides over those delectable lips slowly moving towards her

My hands holding Sin's hips.. my lips on her neck... slowly licking and sucking down the curve of her neck... softly sucking at her collar bone.. licking between her breasts.... sucking each one into my mouth... my tounge circling each nipple before my lips leave them.... kissing down her stomach... my lips brushing against her mound......


*weg* and someday this won't kick her off the net...sigh
 
Sin is back!!!

da_cats_pjs said:
My hands holding Sin's hips.. my lips on her neck... slowly licking and sucking down the curve of her neck... softly sucking at her collar bone.. licking between her breasts.... sucking each one into my mouth... my tounge circling each nipple before my lips leave them.... kissing down her stomach... my lips brushing against her mound......
*weg* and someday this won't kick her off the net...sigh

Yeah, now are you just wishing for the impossible *g*

Good to have her back, even if only for a little while, though... *g*
 
Re: Sin is back!!!

PaulUK said:
Yeah, now are you just wishing for the impossible *g*

Good to have her back, even if only for a little while, though... *g*

Hey don't rub it in... i know she is only her for a little while.. sigh...but at least we'll make it worth her while.
 
Sinful said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Make it worth my while *G* :devil: :devil: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Oh my.... :D now where were we.... ??? Oh yes i was about to eat that beautifully wet pussy of yours.. *weg*
 
Sinful said:
Far be it from me to stop you *weg* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hmmmmm yummy..... kneeling down in front of you... my hands sliding up the back of your thighs... gently pushing them open.. kissing up your inner thighs.. the smell of your arousal growing stronger as my mouth gets closer to your pussy
 
mmmmmmmmm my hands in your hair urging you on my legs spreading wider opening myself for you moaning softly as i feel your hot breath nearing my aching pussy
 
Sinful said:
mmmmmmmmm my hands in your hair urging you on my legs spreading wider opening myself for you moaning softly as i feel your hot breath nearing my aching pussy

my lips sucking at the soft flesh of your inner thighs... my chin rubbing against your swollen lips.... my hands reaching your ass.. massaging your soft firm flesh.. spreading open your cheeks.. my fingers teasing you... sliding past your asshole.. down to your pussy... parting your lips.. exposing your wet flesh.. staring at your pussy... my breath warm against it.... holding mymouth so close yet so far....
 
my body begins to tremble from your teasing touches my pussy aching for more whimpering as your mouth and breath tease me feeling myself grow wetter and wetter as the lust and desire i have for you consumes me
 
Sinful said:
my body begins to tremble from your teasing touches my pussy aching for more whimpering as your mouth and breath tease me feeling myself grow wetter and wetter as the lust and desire i have for you consumes me

my tounge reaches out.. licking flat against you.. your taste filling my mouth..hunger for you filling me... my tounge dipping into your hole.. licking your walls.... traveling back towards your clit.... taking it into my lips.. sucking it hard... my tounge licking back and forth across it... my fingers drawing your juices back.. covering your ass... my weet finger pressing inside you.. pushing through your tight ring...
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god moaning deeply as your finger presses into my ass your tongue making me crazy with desire my hips pressing down on your tongue and taking your finger deeper inside of me
 
Sinful said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god moaning deeply as your finger presses into my ass your tongue making me crazy with desire my hips pressing down on your tongue and taking your finger deeper inside of me

ohhh fuck yes... my finger pushing deeper inside your ass.. my other hand rising off your soft ass.. slapping you hard... feeling the skin heat under my touch... my lips leaving your clit... surrounding your hole.. sucking the juices from it.. my tounge stabbing in and out of your hole... your jucies flooding my mouth.. covering my face...
 
Back
Top