Song Lyrics ABC

Beautiful loser
Read it on the wall
And realize
You just can't have it all


Beautiful Loser - Bob Seger
 
Can't you see?
Oh girl can't you see
What that woman's
Been doin' to me?

-marshall tucker band
 
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet

Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you can't get

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walking through this world all alone

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
You're losin' all your highs and lows
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late.

Desperado - The Eagles
 
(skipping x :D)

skipping X?! ahh come on! lol *earmuffs everyone*

X gon give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to get it on your own
X gon deliver to ya
Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
Go hard gettin busy wit it
But I got such a good heart
I'll make a motherfucker wonder if he did it
Damn right and I'll do it again
Cuz I am right so I gots to win
Break bread wit the enemy
But no matter how many cats I break bread wit
I'll break who you sendin me
You motherfucker never wanted nothin
But your life said, that's for the light day
I'm gettin down, down
Make it say freeze
But won't be the one endin up on his knees (Whoo)
Please, If the only thing you cats did is come out to play
Stay out my way, motherfucker

First we gonna ROCK, Then we gonna ROLL
Then we let it POP, DON'T LET IT GO
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya
X gon give it to ya
He gon give it to ya

--DMX, "X Gonna Give It To Ya"

:eek:

*ok return to alphabet....we are on E.....*
 
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watching you

http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/a11.gif


The Police - Every Breath You Take

:rose: Miss_C
 
F:

Fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
Baby got back!

Sir Mix-a-Lot "Baby Got Back"

aaaah a classic!
 
Give me love
Give me love
Give me peace on earth
Give me light
Give me life
Keep me free from birth
Give me hope
Help me cope, with this heavy load
Trying to, touch and reach you with,
heart and soul

OM M M M M M M M M M M M M M
M M M My Lord . . .

PLEASE take hold of my hand, that
I might understand you

Won't you please
Oh won't you

Give me love
Give me love
Give me peace on earth
Give me light
Give me life
Keep me free from birth
Give me hope
Help me cope, with this heavy load
Trying to, touch and reach you with,
heart and soul

OM M M M M M M M M M M M M M
M M M My Lord . . .

PLEASE take hold of my hand, that
I might understand you


George Harrison
 
H:

Have you got colour in your cheeks?
Do you ever get that fear that you can't shift
The type that sticks around like something in your teeth?
Are there some aces up your sleeve?
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep
Spilling drinks on my settee

Do I wanna know?
If this feeling flows both ways?
Sad to see you go,
Was sort of hoping that you'd stay.
Baby we both know,
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day.

Crawling back to you...

Arctic Monkeys -- Do I Wanna Know?
 
In a gadda da vida, baby
(In the Garden of Eden)
In a gadda da vida, honey
Don't you know that I'm lovin' you

Oh, won't you come with me
And take my hand
Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land
Please take my hand

In a gadda da vida, honey
Don't you know that I'm lovin' you
In a gadda da vida, baby
Don't you know that I'll always be true

Oh, won't you come with me
And take my hand
Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land
Please take my hand

In a gadda da vida, honey
Don't you know that I'm lovin' you
In a gadda da vida, baby
Don't you know that I'll always be true

Oh, won't you come with me
And take my hand
Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land
Please take my hand

In a gadda da vida, baby
(In the Garden of Eden)
In a gadda da vida, honey
Don't you know that I'm lovin' you

Oh, won't you come with me
And take my hand
Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land
Please take my hand


Iron Butterfly
 
In a gadda da vida, baby
In a gadda da vida, honey
Iron Butterfly

Nice LOL i just listened to this today

Jeremiah was a bull frog
Was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine

Singin'
Joy to the world
All the boys and girls, now
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me

If I were the king of the world
Tell you what I'd do
I'd throw away the cars and the bars and the wars
Make sweet love to you

Singin' now
Joy to the world
All the boys and girls
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me

You know I love the ladies
Love to have my fun
I'm a high night flier and a rainbow rider
A straight-shootin' son of a gun
I said a straight shootin' son of a gun

Joy to the world
All the boys and girls
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me


"Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night
 
Keep on truckin', baby
I got to keep on truckin'
Got to get to your good lovin'
Huh...huh...huh...huh...huh...

Keep On Truckin - Eddie Kendricks
 
Nice LOL i just listened to this today

:D That was the only song that came to mind.



Lady when you're with me I'm smiling
Give me all your love
Your hands build me up when I'm sinking
Touch me and my troubles all fade

Lady from the moment I saw you standing all alone
You gave all the love that I needed
So shy like a child who had grown
You're my

Lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my lady

Lady turn me on when I'm lonely
show me all your charms
Evenings when you lay down beside me
Just take me gently into your arms
You're my.

Lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my lady

Lady of the morning
Love shines in your eyes
Sparkling, clear and lovely
You're my lady

Styx
 
Make the world go away
Get it off my shoulder
Say the things we used to say
And make the world, make it go away
Do you remember when you loved me
Before the world took you away
Well if you do, then forgive me
And make the world, make it go away
Make the world go away
Get it off my shoulder
Say the things we used to say
And make the world, make it go away
Now I'm sorry if I hurt you
Let me make it up to you day by day
And if you will please forgive me
And make the world, make it go away
Make the world go away
Get it off my shoulder
Say the things we used to say
And make the world, make it go away

Make The World Go Away - Eddie Arnold
 
Night time
Sympathize
I've been working on
White lies
So I'll tell the truth
I'll give it up to you
And when the day come
It will have all been fun
We'll talk about it soon

night time - the xx
 
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know

'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa oh, worse than two

It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

One is the loneliest number, one is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest, one is the loneliest
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

"One" - Three Dog Night
 
Picked you out my pocket, and you fell into the road
You asked me if I'd make it better
Asked me if we could grow old together
But you don't mean a thing to me
So I'll walk by quite happily
And now I guess that you've moved on aswell

You took me to the bricks
You start to build a wall
Keep peace intact
Protect your family
Keep them from harm
Live peacefully, but they came crumbling down
The second you left town,
And now your family are gone, are gone

Understand me, take me, fully
Underground where I can not be found
Understand me, take me, fully
Underground where I can not be found

And a letter that you wrote
That had been stashed inside my wall
Telling me all about your life
It had been there for a quite a while
It skipped out certain chapters
That I thought had really mattered
And now I feel like I missed out

Out, baby out, get out of town
Baby out, baby out, get out
Baby out, baby out, get out of town
Before it catches up with you
And you cannot withstand
Before it catches up with you
And you cannot withstand
Before it catches up with you
And you cannot withstand

pickpocket - kate nash
 

fail :p

Quiero tenerte muy cerca
Mirarme en tus ojos
Verte junto a mi
Piensa que tal vez mañana
Yo ya estaré lejos
Muy lejos de ti

Bésame, bésame mucho
Como si fuera esta noche
La última vez

Bésame, bésame mucho
Que tengo miedo a perderte
Perderte después

bésame mucho - all kinds of people, really
 
fail :p

Quiero tenerte muy cerca
Mirarme en tus ojos
Verte junto a mi
Piensa que tal vez mañana
Yo ya estaré lejos
Muy lejos de ti

Bésame, bésame mucho
Como si fuera esta noche
La última vez

Bésame, bésame mucho
Que tengo miedo a perderte
Perderte después

bésame mucho - all kinds of people, really
Run from the darkness in the night
Singing ha, ah, la, la, la, de day
Ah, la, la, la, de day, ah, la, la, de day

Sweet the sin
Bitter the taste in my mouth
I see seven towers
But I only see one way out

You gotta cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

You know I took the poison
From the poison stream
Then I floated out of here
Singing, ha, la, la, la, de day
Ha, la, la, la, de day, ha, la, la, de day

Ooh, ooh, ooh

She runs through the streets
With her eyes painted red
Under black belly of cloud in the rain
In through a doorway she brings me
White gold and pearls stolen from the sea

She is raging, she is raging
And the storm blows up in her eyes
She will suffer the needle chill
She's running to stand still


The Larry Mullen Band aka U2 - Running To Stand Still
 
Song sung blue
Everybody knows one
Song sung blue
Every garden grows one

Me and you are subject to the blues now and then
But when you take the blues and make a song
You sing them out again
Sing them out again

Song sung blue
Weeping like a willow
sponsored links

Song sung blue
Sleeping on my pillow

Funny thing, but you can sing it with a cry in your voice
And before you know, start to feeling good
You simply got no choice

Song sung blue
Everybody knows one
Song sung blue
Every garden grows one


Neil Diamond
 
Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me
Creature of the night

Rocky Horror Picture Show - Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me
 
Under my thumb
The girl who once had me down
Under my thumb
The girl who once pushed me around
It's down to me
The difference in the clothes she wears
Down to me, the change has come,
She's under my thumb
Ain't it the truth babe?


Rolling Stones
 
Vanessa calls me on the phone
Reminding me I'm not alone
I fuss and quake and cavitate
I try to speak and turn to stone

Tilly reaches through my vest
To do the thing that she does best
She probes and tears my ventricles
Steals my one remaining breath

Things are falling down on me
Heavy things I could not see
When I finally came around
Something small would pin me down
When I try to step aside
I move to where they'd hoped I'd be

Phish - Heavy Things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEe8901Cus
 
Back
Top