Spacebar 4.0 <3

*starts coffee* Good morning all. :)
I apologize for my absence. Real life before lit ya know. :)
 
I have not had breakfast and I'll eat anything so bring it on. I also need another cup of coffee, please. Yes cream and sugar. Thank you
 
I have not had breakfast and I'll eat anything so bring it on. I also need another cup of coffee, please. Yes cream and sugar. Thank you

Well, how about home made french toast sprinkled with powdered sugar (yeah even the bread from scratch), bacon, sausage links, eggs (any way you'd like them served), fresh maple syrup ordered from Vermont, fresh coffee or tea, fresh squeezed orange juice...how's that?
 
Well, how about home made french toast sprinkled with powdered sugar (yeah even the bread from scratch), bacon, sausage links, eggs (any way you'd like them served), fresh maple syrup ordered from Vermont, fresh coffee or tea, fresh squeezed orange juice...how's that?

Oh man you are killing me here!! Yes to all! It all sounds so delicious! I love french toast!!
 
Oh man you are killing me here!! Yes to all! It all sounds so delicious! I love french toast!!

Great! I like to cook. I grew up with a family of mostly males. Big appetites are what I can cook for. It's like Thanksgiving when I cook dinner lots of times.
 
Good lord!! Lmao My Dad was always a better cook than Mom. Nothing fancy, but damned good. Azul is a sweetie as long as you don't steal his stash of Dew. lmao

Mushu, that just means more time to keep you busy with the RL things, lol. You're more available now.

How does everyone cook their grits anyway? I mean, those of us who are normal & like them! :D
 
Well, how about home made french toast sprinkled with powdered sugar (yeah even the bread from scratch), bacon, sausage links, eggs (any way you'd like them served), fresh maple syrup ordered from Vermont, fresh coffee or tea, fresh squeezed orange juice...how's that?

Girl . Yassss lol
 
Good lord!! Lmao My Dad was always a better cook than Mom. Nothing fancy, but damned good. Azul is a sweetie as long as you don't steal his stash of Dew. lmao

Mushu, that just means more time to keep you busy with the RL things, lol. You're more available now.

How does everyone cook their grits anyway? I mean, those of us who are normal & like them! :D

*smiles at the nickname*
Because of my present situation, I do microwavable. Considering I'm the only normal one at my house. Then butter, pepper and scrambled eggs mixed in.
 
*smiles at the nickname*
Because of my present situation, I do microwavable. Considering I'm the only normal one at my house. Then butter, pepper and scrambled eggs mixed in.

Mine are cooked with either cheese, Mrs. Dash or butter.
 
Back
Top