Spacebar 4.0 <3

*smiles at the nickname*
Because of my present situation, I do microwavable. Considering I'm the only normal one at my house. Then butter, pepper and scrambled eggs mixed in.

During the week I make the breakfast . Being that my husband works during the week ..... But on weekends he cooks
 
Good morning . We got scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and blueberry pancakes. Coffee , and orange juice
 
So I went through some of my old post and saw that I posted on the original thread
a couple of years ago, March of 2016 to be exact, and holy crap did it take me awhile to get to this point. I'm not sure if anyone who post here knows me from before, but here I am saying, " hi everyone!"

Hello. How are you?
 
hiya Spacebar:kiss:

Anyone online in here?

I'm feeling talkative;)

Uggg:rose:
 
Sneaking up behind you....my strong smaller hands are placed on your lower back. I am kneading in circles slowly until I get to your ribs. I pay attention to kneading under them and in between the ridges. Extra time is spent on and in between the shoulder blades up to the neck. Shoulders I grasp onto firmly kneading down to your fingertips and back up to your neck. I then deliver a scalp massage well enough to rival the best shampoo attendant. Hi...I'm BCC, I don't believe we've met...
 
Back
Top