EroticRomanticMan
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2003
- Posts
- 9,791
Who wants guacamole and chips ?
I do! I do! I do! I bet you make a mean guacamole!!

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who wants guacamole and chips ?

I do! I do! I do! I bet you make a mean guacamole!!![]()
. I sure doComing right up . Here you go. I sure do
Mmmmm gracias dear!! They are yummy.
Welcome. Not to spicy?

Good Morning Everyone wishing you all a wonderful-exciting and fun Wednesday![]()
How are you?![]()
Just finishing dinner before bed.
Gooooooood Mornnnnnnnning!!!!
?Yeah I have to head to work in about 10 minuets.
Nope, just OJ.
Thank youGood morning Dumpling. Have I ever told you that I love your inside profile picture. They are my favorite size!!!![]()

Howdy long lost literotica star! How have you been?
Hello . How are you doing?
Well, hello darlin!! How have you been?

Hi, everyone! I’m doing really well. Been seeing a non-kink man who knows about my kinky self and is okay with it all, which is cool. It’s still new and fresh, but so far he’s treating me very well and making me smile and laugh a lot. I hope you’re all doing well and that I catch some of you on soon!![]()

Good afternoon to you as well ma'am.
Hi, everyone! I’m doing really well. Been seeing a non-kink man who knows about my kinky self and is okay with it all, which is cool. It’s still new and fresh, but so far he’s treating me very well and making me smile and laugh a lot. I hope you’re all doing well and that I catch some of you on soon!![]()
Hello all.![]()