Azuldrgon
Ronin
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2005
- Posts
- 69,031
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am doing well... protesting at work.
Good morning!
Ha ha ha.... I meant procrastinating at work.![]()
*starts coffee* Good morning all.
I can't comment on the irony. Survival, though, that I know a thing or two about.Looking back, I think this thread has survived longer than a competing thread has ....ahhh, the irony![]()
I can't comment on the irony. Survival, though, that I know a thing or two about.
So, here's to surviving.![]()
Is this the same guy that has his hands on your boobs in your profile pict? Curious Lit minds want to know.![]()
ahh, you must have missed the Great Thread War of 2016.![]()
Looking back, I think this thread has survived longer than a competing thread has ....ahhh, the irony![]()
ahh, you must have missed the Great Thread War of 2016.![]()
Looking back, I think this thread has survived longer than a competing thread has ....ahhh, the irony![]()

My memory tells me that thread was on it's sixth incarnation, but I'm not competing.![]()
My memory tells me that thread was on it's sixth incarnation, but I'm not competing.![]()
I love you![]()
I love you too. This thread has been the cause of a lot of fun! Lots of people, come & gone. I think I've been mostly around for 3 incarnations maybe? Rocket started the first one I got into. Then Mushu twice now.![]()
MMW started version 2. Well, I'm sure the version I started has an asterisk by it lol