MrsMendez
Sugar, spice, & nice
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2017
- Posts
- 4,703
Good morning all. *starts coffee*
I apologize for not pushing this thread so much. I'm not on here as much as I would like to be sometimes and it's hard to stay consistent.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good morning all. *starts coffee*
I apologize for not pushing this thread so much. I'm not on here as much as I would like to be sometimes and it's hard to stay consistent.

Yeah happens to all of us now and then AzuGood morning all. *starts coffee*
I apologize for not pushing this thread so much. I'm not on here as much as I would like to be sometimes and it's hard to stay consistent.
http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/get-well-soon-desi-glitters-111.gif* laying down with a headache *
Hello everyone
~~~~Was to much in a rush yesterday so I thought I stop in this Morning to say Hi and Iam happy to hear your feeling betterThank you. And yes I am

*comes by to refresh the coffee*
*looks at the Mountain Dew half empty*



*comes by to refresh the coffee*
*looks at the Mountain Dew half empty*
.....With my daughter on a trip, it will be a quiet weekend.![]()
*starts coffee and ponders*