Spacebar 4.0 <3

Good Morning Dumpling, Azul, and Mrs. Mendez and all you other Spacelings.

Hope everyone is enjoying this fine Wednesday morning. It's a cool and rainy one here in beautiful California.

Been a crazy and chaotic couple of weeks, compounded by a computer problem that I eventually fixed, but only when I finally found the time to turn Windows 10 inside out and beat it with a broom.
 
Good Morning Dumpling, Azul, and Mrs. Mendez and all you other Spacelings.

Hope everyone is enjoying this fine Wednesday morning. It's a cool and rainy one here in beautiful California.

Been a crazy and chaotic couple of weeks, compounded by a computer problem that I eventually fixed, but only when I finally found the time to turn Windows 10 inside out and beat it with a broom.

Hello . Glad to hear you're okay
 
Hello Paul I was wondering what happened to you;) but Iam glad to hear you got your Puter fixed :)
Good Morning Mrs M :rose: I see your holding down the Fort ;):)
and it looks like Azu is awol again so who is making the Coffee:(
 
Happy Thursday Spacelings!

It's good to be back, LOL, though being offline for a while did give me the opportunity to get other things done that needed to be done, so it wasn't all a loss.

It's chilly here today, but still kind of nice outside.
 
Good Morning Dumpling, Azul, and Mrs. Mendez and all you other Spacelings.

Hope everyone is enjoying this fine Wednesday morning. It's a cool and rainy one here in beautiful California.

Been a crazy and chaotic couple of weeks, compounded by a computer problem that I eventually fixed, but only when I finally found the time to turn Windows 10 inside out and beat it with a broom.

Happy Thursday Spacelings!

It's good to be back, LOL, though being offline for a while did give me the opportunity to get other things done that needed to be done, so it wasn't all a loss.

It's chilly here today, but still kind of nice outside.

hummmm I didn't know the broom thing really worked :eek:
 
Hello Paul I was wondering what happened to you;) but Iam glad to hear you got your Puter fixed :)
Good Morning Mrs M :rose: I see your holding down the Fort ;):)
and it looks like Azu is awol again so who is making the Coffee:(

I made coffee , and there are fresh pastries
 
Good Morning Mrs. M - Azu and whoever else stops in:)
Wishing you all a Happy St. Patricks Day and an exciting and fun Weekend :)
 
Hot pot of coffee is made , and there are some blueberry muffins for everyone.

Good morning
 
Back
Top