BlackCashmere
Kindness begets Kindness
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2008
- Posts
- 34,239
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
(((((hug)))))![]()

I have to stop in on this thread more often![]()
I hope everyone has a beautiful peaceful Sunday...![]()
There is always fresh coffee made . And liquor

I've given up liquor, but I'll never turn down fresh coffee![]()
I hope you don't mind if I poke my head in. Seems like a cozy spot. Hi all.![]()



I'm glad that Monday is almost over. Why are Monday's so long?
*starts a fresh pot*
Good morning all.
Just resting in my recliner allowing myself to recover from stuffiness.
Good afternoon Spacelings
Hope you've all had a good day so far. It's cold and dreary here in the California rain, but otherwise it's been a nice day on my little corner of this vast and beautiful earth.