Taking spanking to the next level

davion2308

Motivated
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Posts
1,005
I am in a new relationship where I have started to spank my woman for every time she says "Sorry" about anything. She's too apologetic and I'm correcting her so it's not the first automatic phrase out of her mouth. It has gone from gentle taps to a more forceful action. I'll peel her pants and underwear over her hips and down her legs, bend her over an available item, and open-hand spank her with some force. I was recently with a woman who would flinch and didn't take any pressure whatsoever so it was playful. Now I'm in a situation where this woman is enjoying some impact. It's nothing serious, I'm leaving marks (yet?) but there is a satisfying crack and I'm starting to exert some effort.

She has never had this kind of play before and she's vocalizing enjoying it more than she expected. I have never been into actually spanking and leaving marks, or playing forcefully but it seems fun.

Now what? I'm curious about who has stories or ideas about what next steps could be for us. This woman is relatively 'newbish" according to her and she hasn't had the confidence or comfort with other relationships for her to explore anything fantasy-related. She's settling into this one and I'm excited about exploring this with other fantasies.

How have you taken things to the next step that didn't just jump into tying someone up and straight beating their ass?

Thank you for the insight!
 
Hmmm...do you make her count and say thank you for each one? That can add to the experience. Break up the rhythm and intensity so she doesn't know what's coming next. Dirty talk... etc. Put her over your lap. One slight upgrade could be using your belt, looped.
 
You may want to try spanking also with some sort of paddle or flogging/flogger which are "natural" extensions of spanking. It may or may not be something you both enjoy.
You wont get the handprint that you may want to see however.
 
Ask her to articulate what she really likes about it so far. Is it the submissive position, the pain, the simulated shame and humiliation?

Depending on what she likes - you can try other things along that avenue.

If it’s being submissive and putting her body on display, have her hold sex positions for long periods of time.

If it’s pain, try spanking other parts of her body or nipple clamps.

If it’s humiliation, have her repeat degrading things with each spank, or make animal noises.
 
Back
Top