~Texas Cantina~

Ms T

Good Afternoon Ma'am, This cowboy would love a glass of sweet T............. been a long day in this Texas sun. I hope yours has been a good one. Its nice to come in and see a beautiful lady, to warm a cowboys heart....... a :rose: for the lady behind the bar........
 
cowboyupgt said:
Good Afternoon Ma'am, This cowboy would love a glass of sweet T............. been a long day in this Texas sun. I hope yours has been a good one. Its nice to come in and see a beautiful lady, to warm a cowboys heart....... a :rose: for the lady behind the bar........

Afternoon darlin!!

Yep that Texas sun will get ya every time. Would you like that to be a regular tea, or something with a lil something in it?

~smiles~

I'm glad I could warm your heart.
 
*Wanders in to the sounds of Jimmy Buffet playing on the sound system*
 
Hello there Ms Texas :rose:

Thought i´d drop by and say a warm Hello :)

Hope you are having a good evening :rose:
 
Domsheena said:
Hello there Ms Texas :rose:

Thought i´d drop by and say a warm Hello :)

Hope you are having a good evening :rose:

Hiya Sheena!!

I'm glad you stopped by and a warm hello for you.

My evening just got unexpectedly busy ... please make yourself at home.

~hugs~

:rose:
 
MsTexas said:
Hiya Sheena!!

I'm glad you stopped by and a warm hello for you.

My evening just got unexpectedly busy ... please make yourself at home.

~hugs~

:rose:

Thanks Ms Texas... I am on my way to bed :D but i´ll pop by again sometime.....Have a great evening oxxo
 
Domsheena said:
Thanks Ms Texas... I am on my way to bed :D but i´ll pop by again sometime.....Have a great evening oxxo

I hope you had a good sleep.

Have a wonderful day sheena

:rose:
 
Good Morning MsT, and how are you this fine morning?

Well I see you started out well with the coffee and cinabons, but I got my own Dunkins here with me, but it's good looking stuff you got there, I mean the coffee ;)
 
Back
Top