~Texas Cantina~

At this point in the day, a beer, a big beer, one that is almost frozen, and a shot to go with it, boy I need that today.

*hands glasses to MsT* wish to borrow them, but I have the massuse table out in the truck, and I'll do you up well, heh heh heh....*maybe more ways than you can think*...woops thinking out loud again... :D
 
MsTexas said:
Hiya darlin!!

Nice to see you gracing the thread again!!

Thanks, its slowly becoming a favorite of mine.

:D

Hope things are well with you?
are you saying you missed me? :eek:


I like all your av's...........but this one I think is the hottest ;)
 
thebarber69 said:
At this point in the day, a beer, a big beer, one that is almost frozen, and a shot to go with it, boy I need that today.

*hands glasses to MsT* wish to borrow them, but I have the massuse table out in the truck, and I'll do you up well, heh heh heh....*maybe more ways than you can think*...woops thinking out loud again... :D


LMAO ... you'll do me up huh? ~ponders that thought~

Here's your beer with lots of "head"

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/beer-1.jpg

and your shot ...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/tequila.jpg

Enjoy :D
 
Slow Ride469 said:
are you saying you missed me? :eek:


I like all your av's...........but this one I think is the hottest ;)

Of course I've missed you, I miss all the people that come into my thread!!

Awwww thanks sugar, I'll have to make sure the next one is just as hot.

;)
 
*snaps fingers* now would I do you up wrong? :rolleyes:

Ahhhh...yes, good looking beer and a shot, now your talking, making my mouth water already...oh sorry about the puddle from my drippin tongue. :p
 
thebarber69 said:
*snaps fingers* now would I do you up wrong? :rolleyes:

Ahhhh...yes, good looking beer and a shot, now your talking, making my mouth water already...oh sorry about the puddle from my drippin tongue. :p


LOL ... I doubt that you would.

Well I'm glad I could be of service to ya.

I'm off for dinner, be back in a lil while.

Take care of the place barber!!

:D
 
*Feels hair starting to grow, fingernails sharp, and fangs* oh is it about time to go out and howl at the moon...or can we just act like animals ;)
 
Tired Cowboy

Good evening Ms T !!!! (Cowboy tips his hat to the lady, and smiles at her) I sure could use a drink Ma'am. How about a Texas Tea and if you could find a steak somewhere in the back that would be great. And if you aren't too busy and have time to sit down and have dinner with this Cowboy, that would be great too. Cowboy sits down at a table and takes his hat off and sets it in one of the chairs next to him. :rose: for the lady
 
cowboyupgt said:
Good evening Ms T !!!! (Cowboy tips his hat to the lady, and smiles at her) I sure could use a drink Ma'am. How about a Texas Tea and if you could find a steak somewhere in the back that would be great. And if you aren't too busy and have time to sit down and have dinner with this Cowboy, that would be great too. Cowboy sits down at a table and takes his hat off and sets it in one of the chairs next to him. :rose: for the lady

Morning Cowboy!!

Well since I missed your post last night for that awesome dinner how about a nice hearty breakfast to get your day off to a great start.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/BreakfastPicPSHOP.jpg

~pulls up a chair and has a seat~

I certainly hope you had a great evening and heres wishes for a wonderful day!!

~hugs~

:rose:
 
MsTexas said:
Morning Cowboy!!

Well since I missed your post last night for that awesome dinner how about a nice hearty breakfast to get your day off to a great start.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/BreakfastPicPSHOP.jpg

~pulls up a chair and has a seat~

I certainly hope you had a great evening and heres wishes for a wonderful day!!

~hugs~

:rose:
WOW!!! What a way to wake up!!! Thank You Ma'am!!! You just made my day!!! Thank You!! I am sorry I missed you this morning, and I hope you have a Great Day!!!! Thank you again!!!

Cowboy leaves :rose: on the table for the lady who was kind enough to think of him this morning.
 
Ahhh...Good Morning MsT., you did get my pick last night on that hill baying at the moon. Dang I didn't think I got that close to you, boy was a horse from doing that today. ;)

And look at all this food, heck after a hard night out doing it to the moon, that sure can fill my stomach. :rolleyes:

And a bump and pinch to you, and damn that av still gets my attention. :nana: woo hoo!! And here you go you been up getting all that chow going you need a dozen of these :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: and maybe a few of these :p :p
 
cowboyupgt said:
WOW!!! What a way to wake up!!! Thank You Ma'am!!! You just made my day!!! Thank You!! I am sorry I missed you this morning, and I hope you have a Great Day!!!! Thank you again!!!

Cowboy leaves :rose: on the table for the lady who was kind enough to think of him this morning.

~smiles and nods~

You're more than welcome darlin. Its nice to put a smile on someones face first thing.

Remember ... its the little things in life that count the most.

~picks the rose up, smiles and walks out~

:rose:
 
thebarber69 said:
Ahhh...Good Morning MsT., you did get my pick last night on that hill baying at the moon. Dang I didn't think I got that close to you, boy was a horse from doing that today. ;)

And look at all this food, heck after a hard night out doing it to the moon, that sure can fill my stomach. :rolleyes:

And a bump and pinch to you, and damn that av still gets my attention. :nana: woo hoo!! And here you go you been up getting all that chow going you need a dozen of these :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: and maybe a few of these :p :p

LMAO ... you never cease to amaze me!!!

Well help yerself luv there is plenty here for you to sink your teeth into.

Thanks for the flowers and I'm assuming those are licks? LOL

:p
 
Of course they are licks...heck why would I not want to include a few of those.

*scratches still* You know one movie made a comment about being a wolf or dog, and it is so true, it's the flees that you really hate... :D

But I get a good flee powder and I will be all set in a few...so have a good day MsT., I will be in and out to pick on you and get a few yucks into this day. ;)

Ya I know a few things I would sink my teeth into... :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top