VIPER2121
Dealers choice
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2002
- Posts
- 19,039
Good evening
How are you Lolly?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good evening
She's not speaking to you, viper.
Especially not after last night![]()
Oooh, drama.
Spill.
What's up with that?

Oh. Nothing.
I just like starting rumours![]()
Instigator!
:caning: for stirring up trouble.

Wheeeeeeee!
Encouragement![]()

You don't know how well I wield a crop.
No thanks! I'm not a crop kind of girl
But I suspect you're thinking of finding out.![]()
What's happening? How's about that rain today?
It blew through Ft. Worth in about 10 minutes, but it did dump quite a bit of rain.I didn't experience it much. Guess I got lucky
Up too early. Need more sleep.
With a little luck I'll get some more, if I can.
*tucks you back into your covers*
Sweet dreams
*pounce* Hey NRJ!Hey Texas!