Texas Roll Call v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Texans. Another day in the great state and of course best Thread. Enjoy!!!
 
I know... would still be snuggled in bed if it weren't for the woman across the hall yelling as she rushed her kids out to the truck this morning.. when I heard her my brain knew what time it was and made me get up to start the day.. :rolleyes:
 
I know... would still be snuggled in bed if it weren't for the woman across the hall yelling as she rushed her kids out to the truck this morning.. when I heard her my brain knew what time it was and made me get up to start the day.. :rolleyes:

You could yell a little when you go to the gym next.
That might learn her! :D
 
Howdy, Houston!
Yes, I'm in Houston for a bit.
Currently checking for an alternate route out of town so I don't have to hit 610 again :p
 
Ok! I said hi!
Everyone looked at me like I was crazy :p

Probably not as crazy as the people in Havasu did when I got a tornado alarm on my cell from here and I laughed hysterically cuz it was a beautiful sunshine filled day there and I was headed down to the lake.. lol
 
Good evening NRJ. :) A bit quiet around here.

Are the others gathering later tonight?
 
Good morning Texas!!!!

It's Friday! And I'm off from work today, got lots of things on my list I need to work on getting done but primary are Thanksgiving dinner fixins and firewood!
 
Days off rotate, I'm off two weeks on Thursday/Friday then one Sat/Sun. Next week I'm off the weekend along with Thursday for Thanksgiving! Woohoo!
 
Morning

Hello Texans. And good morning. Hope everyone has a great day.
Been awhile since I have been here so. Hello and see ya later
 
And the final chapter in porch kitty should soon unfold. One of the girls in the office is coming to pick her up and take her to a no-kill shelter down in Dallas. She use to work for a vet and says this place has a really good rep.

Had a really good day, managed to get all my errands and shopping done and still be able to walk enough to cope with chores at home and get dinner in the oven. :D
 
Good morning Texas!
Nice windy Saturday morning and I'm getting ready for another fun filled week of work.. happy, happy, joy, joy :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top