Texas Roll Call v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you popped in, I was beginning to think I needed another shower or something..
 
Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!
Saturday nights alright ..


Oh. Hi everybody :D
Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Hope work is tolerable good, SunBunny! :)
 
Page 4.....tsk tsk. Someone is falling down on the job. Who was supposed to have the afternoon thread shift?
 
Work's casino night was a blast! Out way to late for me but had so much fun! Night all, see you in the morning
 
Good morning Texas!!!

Not only was the night a short one but nature made me get up 4 times in my 6 hours of sleep... aging sucks big hairy donkey balls. One tired bunny here this morning. And cold!
 
Good morning Texas!!!

Not only was the night a short one but nature made me get up 4 times in my 6 hours of sleep... aging sucks big hairy donkey balls. One tired bunny here this morning. And cold!

Oh no! Sorry SunBunny, but this made me giggle as well :p

I hope everyone is busy having a lovely weekend!! :)
 
Oh no! Sorry SunBunny, but this made me giggle as well :p

I hope everyone is busy having a lovely weekend!! :)

No worries Collar.. it was meant to. :D
Got off work two hours early today, just in time to watch the hottie deliver my firewood..
 
Good evening, lovely Texans :)

We had such a beautiful sunny weekend!
Since it's supposed to be yucky and rainy next weekend, hubs and I got all the Christmas lights done today. No, we haven't turned them on. Although many in our neighborhood have done so. I guess there is always that neighbor who wants to be the first. :rolleyes:
 
Good evening, lovely Texans :)

We had such a beautiful sunny weekend!
Since it's supposed to be yucky and rainy next weekend, hubs and I got all the Christmas lights done today. No, we haven't turned them on. Although many in our neighborhood have done so. I guess there is always that neighbor who wants to be the first. :rolleyes:

Evening good looking hope all is well with you !
 
Doing anything fun?



I'm torn about this colder weather. I don't like to be cold, so I don't like it. But I love wearing boots and tigh high stockings, so I welcome it.
I guess as long as it's not any worse then today, we're good :D



You had me at thigh high. Bonus for boots

Btw. I did not get to answer the who would you have drinks with question. 😇
 
Doing anything fun?



I'm torn about this colder weather. I don't like to be cold, so I don't like it. But I love wearing boots and tigh high stockings, so I welcome it.
I guess as long as it's not any worse then today, we're good :D

I Agree, you in thigh highs and boots... RAwwwwwrrrrr

I went to a skate party for my nephew and now im sore!
 
You had me at thigh high. Bonus for boots

Btw. I did not get to answer the who would you have drinks with question. 😇

Well why not? :rolleyes:

I Agree, you in thigh highs and boots... RAwwwwwrrrrr

I went to a skate party for my nephew and now im sore!

Oh it's been so long since I went skating! We used to skate outside, so it was only in the winter. The first few days were always brutal on my thighs and bum. And the knees too...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top